Walking Down The Halbeath Road

30 minutes ago, SouthStander1876 said:

Rape apologist jokes ooze imagination to be fair

Wasn't me. Just like I don't owe anyone money from the Masterton regime. 

No doubt it'll be "at least you're not bothered" next. 

1 hour ago, Bairn in Exile said:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/23494323

Pars United's Bob Garmory said: "We thank each and every creditor who voted for this outcome.

"We know that many have suffered greatly from the financial problems of the football club. We now pay tribute to them. This vote will allow Dunfermline Athletic to begin a rebuilding process under a wide spread of supporter ownership."

There is a 28-day period for creditors to appeal against the decision.

image.jpeg.f196153f190863597ce0575585e126c5.jpeg

The difference being with this I suppose that Dunfermline fans banded together, saved the club and paid off the debts through a CVA, lessons learned from this then led Dunfermline fans to question our recent investors when we were running the club in an unsustainable manner. 

Falkirk fans cheer and support John McGlynn, who signed and coveted a rapist. 

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

I didn't owe a single person money from that. I still don't.

Are to infer that every single person in Fife is somehow responsible for the administration event and that everyone in Fife not only owes all those debts, but has also never paid any other debt ever? Why aren't the banks repossession every single home in Fife? Why isn't every single business in Fife being shut down over unpaid debts?

Also, if someone was born in Fife but now lives elsewhere, do they still owe the debts of the football club? How about if someone was born outside of Fife but lives there now; do they now owe debts and now never pay any debts ever?

Actually, I'm talking nonsense. There are no debts from the administration. There was a CVA to settle them all. Surprised you didn't hear about it.

Certainly f**k all to do with us. We pay our debts.

#Adminfreesince1883

2 hours ago, Magic right foot said:

Anyone know of any supporters buses going, with atleast 2 seats left. Preferably picking up from Rosyth area. Thanks in advance. 

PTG Facebook page has spare seats, there's 2 minibuses and a 50 seater leaving from the White Gates in Comrie, picking up in the toun first.

3 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

I didn't owe a single person money from that. I still don't.

Are to infer that every single person in Fife is somehow responsible for the administration event and that everyone in Fife not only owes all those debts, but has also never paid any other debt ever? Why aren't the banks repossession every single home in Fife? Why isn't every single business in Fife being shut down over unpaid debts?

Also, if someone was born in Fife but now lives elsewhere, do they still owe the debts of the football club? How about if someone was born outside of Fife but lives there now; do they now owe debts and now never pay any debts ever?

Actually, I'm talking nonsense. There are no debts from the administration. There was a CVA to settle them all. Surprised you didn't hear about it.

You can hear the head popping all over Falkirk trying to work this out, I’m sure they will see the woods one day, regardless of the trees 

3 hours ago, da_no_1 said:

It's humbling to mingle in the presence of fans of clubs who have never owed anyone any money ever.

I assume it’s easy to stay out of financial trouble if the council owns at least 50% of your stadium, leaving only half the running costs for the team to absorb. 
saying that, I’m sure I read somewhere a while back that the council took over the whole thing, I could be wrong though? 

Anybody who says they hate a player don't surely hate a player given hate is actually a strong word. Tbh I think the amount of vitriolic abuse targeting Chalmers I heard at games is bang out of order. It's w****r behaviour.

2 minutes ago, Wacky said:

I assume it’s easy to stay out of financial trouble if the council owns at least 50% of your stadium, leaving only half the running costs for the team to absorb. 
saying that, I’m sure I read somewhere a while back that the council took over the whole thing, I could be wrong though? 

Who's listening to those bams?

Let them have their day in the sunshine, it'll crash at some point, as it inevitably does with all clubs.

27 minutes ago, North West said:

Who's listening to those bams?

Let them have their day in the sunshine, it'll crash at some point, as it inevitably does with all clubs.

Hope you're going to the game tomorrow, if for no other reason than to give your sister a couple of hours rest.

10 minutes ago, DennyYaBass said:

Hope you're going to the game tomorrow, if for no other reason than to give your sister a couple of hours rest.

There's half a dozen of us not going tomorrow, we’re going to “visit” your girl……….again………..as usual. The Stenny fans put us onto her. She could suck start a leaf blower 

Edited by Wacky

1 hour ago, Wacky said:

There's half a dozen of us not going tomorrow, we’re going to “visit” your girl……….again………..as usual. The Stenny fans put us onto her. She could suck start a leaf blower 

Hey come on, that's his mother you're talking about.

4 hours ago, Double Jack D said:

Certainly f**k all to do with us. We pay our debts.

#Adminfreesince1883

Another thick melt with no clue.

The people owed the largest amount of money took over the club. Them and the local businesses all voted for no pence in the pound to preserve the future of our club. Under Ross McArthurs tenureship he specifically made it the clubs responsibility and mission to engage with local businesses and to start employing their services again. That initiative worked wonders. Everybody knew it was Masteron that f**ked the club and people over. I'd state with confidence that we collectively jettisoned him away from the club and we (the collective) saved our club, so our conscience is clear. 

I don't think all Falkirk supporters sing or sang about Norrie McCathies feath and I don't think all Falkirk supporters would support signing a player deemed to be a rapist by a judge. 

It's all utter point scoring nonsense.