Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Jason Talbot :lol:

BRE :lol:

Michael Moffat :lol:

Every single one of them may actually sexually molest your players.

BRE's won't really be molesting because, let's be serious, who wouldn't?  :wub:

3P9I4fE.png

jaNx01t.png

EjuIAKB.png

1xZf2Pw.png

Think we easily have the sexiest squad in the league, especially if Faiss stays.

Think we need to get attackers signed up soon. We can't hold off waiting for Faiss anymore. We saw with McCabe's inconsistency and the disappointment of MAC last season, just how important a good pre-season is. We can't afford to only have 2 strikers that have done pre-season training. You could see last year, that service to the strikers had been worked on throughout pre-season. Paton in particular, always seemed to know where Faiss would be when crossing. Would like to think we can have a chance to get that sort of link-up play again.

I know it's early, and most teams are going back around now, but I feel like we're giving Faissal far too much time. We're clearly his 'last resort' - he is waiting for better offers, and I think has been disappointed at how poor they've been so far. If he wanted to stay at all, he would have made a decision before pre-season training. You don't stall over a contract that you want to sign, for 5 months!

Think we need to get attackers signed up soon. We can't hold off waiting for Faiss anymore. We saw with McCabe's inconsistency and the disappointment of MAC last season, just how important a good pre-season is. We can't afford to only have 2 strikers that have done pre-season training. You could see last year, that service to the strikers had been worked on throughout pre-season. Paton in particular, always seemed to know where Faiss would be when crossing. Would like to think we can have a chance to get that sort of link-up play again.

I know it's early, and most teams are going back around now, but I feel like we're giving Faissal far too much time. We're clearly his 'last resort' - he is waiting for better offers, and I think has been disappointed at how poor they've been so far. If he wanted to stay at all, he would have made a decision before pre-season training. You don't stall over a contract that you want to sign, for 5 months!

I think AJ will be just about at that point. Faissal is an exceptionally fit player so it's probably less of a worry him missing a bit of early preseason but there will come a time to withdraw his offer and move on. 

If it's a no-go with Faissal, at least AJ will have the budget to attract a half decent striker or two. 

Really nice away strip from you lot. The home top; not so much... Reilly is a great signing, saw him play a fair bit for Hearts last season and always looked bright, wish we'd got him.

What's your opinion on hammocks?