Walking Down The Halbeath Road

9 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Not really, Williamson cannot defend or mark properly and runs away from his man constantly.

Martin was poor against Raith and Talbot is steady if a little unhinged. Both are far better defenders.

I wouldn't play Ryan in defence, as a last ten minute option in attack. Only if he can improve on crossing.

He runs and runs and runs then knocks the ball out of play under no pressure. Fans seem to love this for some reason.

You're a fucking idiot.

I agree that going out and signing loads of players for positions where we already have cover instead of having to make do with what we have is the way forward. Budgets be damned!

I also agree that after 4 league games we should be panicking. The team definitely can't improve at all and will always play as shite as they seemingly did at the weekend

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I agree that going out and signing loads of players for positions where we already have cover instead of having to make do with what we have is the way forward. Budgets be damned!

I also agree that after 4 league games we should be panicking. The team definitely can't improve at all and will always play as shite as they seemingly did at the weekend

:lol:.....could end in tears!!

4 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Image result for captain mainwaring don't panic

Just now, DA Baracus said:

Good keeper to come back. Should sort out some of the pish at the back. Big Nat coming back would give the defence the extra protection it needs. Someone who can put the ball in the net (eg El Al) would make a world of difference. 1-2 at Hibs, 0-2 at Rovers, 0-1 Queens. No humpings, no massive shocks and sitting mid-table in the middle of a group of six teams separated by three points. 

53 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Good keeper to come back. Should sort out some of the pish at the back. Big Nat coming back would give the defence the extra protection it needs. Someone who can put the ball in the net (eg El Al) would make a world of difference. 1-2 at Hibs, 0-2 at Rovers, 0-1 Queens. No humpings, no massive shocks and sitting mid-table in the middle of a group of six teams separated by three points. 

Stop talking sense!

I should add that I know the manager has said he's still looking to bring in a striker. Folk calling for another right back or another central defender though is just silly, and those calling for us to sign another keeper are mentalists.

Few of our fans have shouted that same filth at Cardle as well. Once because he dared to wear gloves, I believe. 

Getting the absolute fear now that McKay and Balatoni are both available on a free.

Mckay wasn't very good at defending, genuinely the only centre back who was worse than BRE last season at it, very good at attacking the ball at set pieces.

Would be a very poor signing.