Walking Down The Halbeath Road

At the risk of repeating myself from our own thread earlier M'Voto had a decent 30 or so games, coupled with shaky start and a poor final 3 or 4 ether side.
All the best to the big fella though, if the whole team had performed to his level over the course of the season we wouldn't have been anywhere near the play offs. I thnk you guys have found youselves a decent no nonesense defender at this level (with the odd rick here and there)

This is comfortably the best run down of M'Voto so far. A good Championship defender who I'm sure will be solid enough in a mid table side.

30 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

M'Voto one of Rovers best, if not the best, players. I recall them raving about him after our first Fife derby. But wishing and hoping that a new signing doesn't break into the first team begs one simple question...

Are you a racist?

Shrewd signing in my opinion, and when BNW first appeared I was struggling to see any merit in him playing, I felt games just passed him by. I admit I got that totally wrong. Might even see M'Voto as cover not just for Ashcroft and Morris but BNW too.

Aye that's right, one of Nat's biggest supporters is a racist. Here's a thought, perhaps our latest signing is an immobile mess at the back that contributed heavily in the end to the downfall of Raith Rovers, hasn't looked good any time I've seen him and will not be selected ahead of our first choice centre back pairing. Also being a stand out in one of the worst teams in years probably isn't a great thing to go on. Most on here don't rate him and rightly are mocking this signing. Hope we can improve him if and when he plays, but I won't be advocating to risk his selection ahead of our settled Morris & Ashcroft. :)

Being our player of the year is no achievement.
M Voto is a centre half whose entire game is about heading the ball and keeping it simple. In the big games in our run in he showed a startling inability to do either. Very strange signing.

Being your player of the year is no achievement? How many of your players this season were involved in finishing in a playoff position the season before? Did they all just turn into duds?

AJ obviously sees something there, rather than this just be a bit of a fun troll of our relegated neighbours.

Don't worry, it's not just you. M'Voto has been repeatedly compared to Marvin Andrews by Rovers supporters, with the justification that he's dominant in the air but not great on the ground. Haven't heard anyone compare him to Mark Campbell, though.

Of course, the GOAT occurence is still this one.

Because Mark Campbell didn't do a weekly Marvin Andrews type ball at feet f**k up. This was a regular occurrence with Mvoto also.

If you aren't an ex Hearts player in your mid thirties, a cocky b*****d on loan who isn't very good or injured... Then you are more than half way to being our player of the year.

Edited by CALDERON

1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:

Raith fans
Mvoto is ace
Signs for us
Mvoto is shit

LoL

Everyone else all season
M'Voto is shite, no idea why Raith fans rate him
Everyone else all next season
M'Voto is shite, no idea why Dunfermline signed him