ambulances

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

f**k, vikington just called me tedious. Anyone know of anyone in east lothian that can repair an irony detector?

Still: at least you're taking it well.

As it happens though, you're easily in the Top 10 most tedious posters on this forum. Not quite in the Skyline Drifter zone but fortunately his posts can be avoided now Queen of the South are in the seaside leagues. Your tedious pish, on the other hand, is spreading like herpes.

Guest honestrae95

As it happens though, you're easily in the Top 10 most tedious posters on this forum. Not quite in the Skyline Drifter zone but fortunately his posts can be avoided now Queen of the South are in the seaside leagues. Your tedious pish, on the other hand, is spreading like herpes.

Please VT, just stop. Just stop.

As I'll happily point out time and time again, you have no right to call anyone tedious.

Guest honestrae95

Yep, this is a thread that could do with being Thundermonkey'd. Has anyone lit the mod signal to summon him?

If you want i can make another comment about Dean Shiels eye? I'll probably get another ban but its like a dog whistle to the mods...

Or you could use the report function like any other normal person. Good to see you keeping things business though.

So why has nobody done this? Why is it not in Gold yet? Have you done it?

Edited to add, observe that I never once used the "b" word, so when the inevitable complaints about the patter come in, they are nothing to do with me.

Archived