The Gaslight Anthem

GorgieRoad

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just listened to the new album. Very underwhelmed, hopefully it's a grower.

I would agree with this, first time round I was really unimpressed but I am starting to like it the more I listen to it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I really enjoyed it. First time seeing them live and I thought they were fantastic. The last train to Glasgow was at 5 past 11 so I had to miss the last 10-15 minutes or so which was a bit shit, especially since they seem to have been playing The Backseat in that period at their other gigs (haven't heard if they did last night), but other than that I've got no complaints at all. The ticket itself wasn't overly expensive - IIRC it was only about £25.

I really enjoyed it. First time seeing them live and I thought they were fantastic. The last train to Glasgow was at 5 past 11 so I had to miss the last 10-15 minutes or so which was a bit shit, especially since they seem to have been playing The Backseat in that period at their other gigs (haven't heard if they did last night), but other than that I've got no complaints at all. The ticket itself wasn't overly expensive - IIRC it was only about £25.

They finished with We Came to Dance and The Backseat.

• 4 months later...