P&B subcrawl

41 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

If previous efforts are to go by it'll be a fantastic day out. A day wandering round some of Glasgow's more sulubrious establishments is not for the faint hearted.

There is nobody more faint hearted than me, but should you not be venturing into Glasgow's less sulubrious establishments?

36 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

There is nobody more faint hearted than me, but should you not be venturing into Glasgow's less sulubrious establishments?

I'm from Larkhall, I find pubs without a piss trough at the bar quite fancy 

Just now, Bert Raccoon said:

I'm from Larkhall, I find pubs without a piss trough at the bar quite fancy 

I guess the bands from Larkhall need to clean thier flutes somehow without leaving the vacinity of the bar.

Latest potential date is Saturday 14th October, no club football that weekend, and Scotland not playing on the Saturday, looks a goer for this date now, and it also represents the anniversary of the first one which I think was on 13th October 2012. 

Expect this to change ten times before then 🤣

16 minutes ago, StewartyMac said:

Latest potential date is Saturday 14th October, no club football that weekend, and Scotland not playing on the Saturday, looks a goer for this date now, and it also represents the anniversary of the first one which I think was on 13th October 2012. 

Just ten? 🤣

4 hours ago, StewartyMac said:

The Secret Barrister on Twitter: "My only observation on the Sue Gray story  is that it causes difficulties for those, like me, whose brains default  inexplicably to “Sue Cook”. I had a

On 30/06/2023 at 22:57, StewartyMac said:

More like it!

On 30/06/2023 at 22:57, StewartyMac said:

Round 4 of the Challenge Cup.. :P

Edited by welshbairn

On 04/07/2023 at 13:34, welshbairn said:

Round 4 of the Challenge Cup.. :P

Anyone who would miss the Subcrawl for Round 4 of the Challenge Cup wouldn't be invited anyway. 

*I reserve the right to change this opinion should we get that far and are playing Falkirk 🤣

Edited by StewartyMac