P&B subcrawl

On 30/09/2023 at 18:49, DA Baracus said:

I'd be well up for this but don't want to turn up if no c**t else is going.

So, who's going?

It's still on, think there should be 5 or 6 going, possibly more, but it's definitely happening. Dows, 11am, 14th October, be there. 

26 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

I'll be at the Accies game unfortunately. Would normally give it a by but glamour ties against East Kilbride don't come round too often tbh 

You could make it for the first couple of hours! 

By the way, anyone is welcome to this. Open invitation. Think we're now up to 7/8 names as definites, but the more the merrier. 

Just as a reminder, if you want to come along, you can either start in Dows next to Queen St station at 11am, or Times Square next to St Enochs at approx 12pm. 

If you've not done a subcrawl before, it's straightforward (in theory!), buy an all day ticket for the Underground, get off at every stop and have an alcoholic drink. Subcrawl connoisseurs like to 'close the circle' by having a drink at the first place you started, but this is entirely optional. 

For any subcrawl virgins out there, the only piece of advice I'd give you is not to wear anything green. 

22 hours ago, StewartyMac said:

By the way, anyone is welcome to this. Open invitation

For any subcrawl virgins out there, the only piece of advice I'd give you is not to wear anything green. 

How sad is this? 

Edited by Cosmic Joe