P&B subcrawl

Someone must have hit meltdown by now. Nae danger this has been going for nine hours and everyone's still in good shape.

The lounge lizard hour approaches. Tacheman will be slithering out from his lair and a motley crew of P&Bers is still out on patrol. Should their paths cross this night will become the stuff of P&B legend.

Your place in history awaits, subcrawlers. Make us proud.

They should try and get in a few nightclub photos for that thread.

That would be brilliant. That thread's been on the go and a good laugh for quite a while now. The appearance of a massively drunk P&B poster, or better still a whole crowd of them in a right nick, would be a bona fide classic P&B moment.

The Reflex is where it's at. Me, Nizzy Smurph and Stewartymac's pal are the last men standing. f**k knows where everyone else got to. We completed the crawl tact but we all seem to have split up since then.

They've all fucked off to tropicana IMO

Circle closed at 21.45, all present & correct, apparently now in Reflex!

What an effort!

Top work, like. A full squad still out too! I probably shouldn't be feeling just a wee bit proud of them, but I am.

Assuming a drinking establishment named after a Frankie Goes to Hollywood song can only be a gay bar or club, it would appear Nizzy has taken on the role of group leader. The man does have natural leadership qualities and a penchant for liberal lifestyle choices. I don't doubt he led the charge onto the dance floor either.

Edited by dundeebarry

Top work, like. A full squad still out too! I probably shouldn't be feeling just a wee bit proud of them, but I am.

Assuming a drinking establishment named after a Frankie Goes to Hollywood song can only be a gay bar or club, it would appear Nizzy has taken on the roll of group leader. The man does have natural leadership qualities and a penchant for liberal lifestyle choices. I don't doubt he led the charge onto the dance floor either.

Erm, read the name of the club again. ;)

Haud on, from the Twitter pic...

A5FcdKmCYAEGNC2.jpg

Who's the lightweight drinking bottles?

One thing that can be guaranteed from that photo, there will never be a rush of pretty women football fans signing up to the Pie Shop Forum hoping to meet a handsome man. What a bunch of ugly b*****ds you lot on here are if that is the best lookers among you. Wee blondie in the middle front though is the only good looker among you. Hmm...she has a kinky look about her, looks as though she has a nice pair of ripe tasty melons under that coat. Congrats to whoever she belongs to for setting himself up with a good woman.wink.gif

One thing that can be guaranteed from that photo, there will never be a rush of pretty women football fans signing up to the Pie Shop Forum hoping to meet a handsome man. What a bunch of ugly b*****ds you lot on here are if that is the best lookers among you. Wee blondie in the middle front though is the only good looker among you. Hmm...she has a kinky look about her, looks as though she has a nice pair of ripe tasty melons under that coat. Congrats to whoever she belongs to for setting himself up with a good woman.wink.gif

There'll "never be a rush of pretty woman football fans to the Pie Shop Forum" because Neanderthal sexist muppets like you still tread the boards. Some respect for the good lady in question please.

Also, I'd do Nizzy and the boy up the back in the yellow top without a drink on me, and quite a few others after a sub crawl level bevy.