P&B subcrawl

Have we got a date in mind for the next one? I need a couple of weeks notice for lieu leave applications.

Beginning of February has been touted. No exact dates chose as far as I know. May I suggest the 9th February ? I'm quite happy to sacrifice a trip to New Douglas Park or working at Cowden v Falkirk. I also get my student loan payment on 8th.

Have we got a date in mind for the next one? I need a couple of weeks notice for lieu leave applications.

It'll be February at the earliest. I need to find out what date I get my bursary on for that month, but it'll be around the middle that's best for me.

Beginning of February has been touted. No exact dates chose as far as I know. May I suggest the 9th February ? I'm quite happy to sacrifice a trip to New Douglas Park or working at Cowden v Falkirk. I also get my student loan payment on 8th.

My wife's birthday is mid-late February, so any time during the first fortnight of Feb is good for me.

My funds should be in rude health by February, I'm in.

Anything before the 12th February and i am in.

I'll need to think of a decent excuse to get out of work but I'll definitely be there.

Subcrawl II - The Return.

band_of_brothers.jpg

Stirling Albion v Rangers 2nd Feb

Pretty sure that won't happen on that date, it's the same day as the Scottish Cup. If Rangers are still in it , and drawn away to a diddy side, it'll get moved to the Sunday for live tv. If they're papped out before that, then the above game will probably be shifted to the Sunday as well, given our home game against them recently wasn't on.

Only way I reckon Rangers will be playing on the Saturday that weekend is if they have a home cup draw (other than Celtic).