Oasis/Noel Gallagher/Beady Eye songs...

AberdeenHibee

16 minutes ago, MazzyStar said:

The others you mentioned are shite, fontaines DC aren’t. Also, I don’t think they have much of a crossover of fan base with oasis. 

Slightly less so Fontaines, but about 99% of Courteeners or Catfish fans will be into Oasis.

25 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

Anyone actually get the presale confirmation email? 

Still waiting for mines. Emails are delayed being sent out due to high volume of entries. 

I’ve not posted on P&B in a long time, but like Oasis, I’ve decided to end my hiatus for this! 

Have managed to bag tickets for Murrayfield. Buzzing is understatement of the century. Think this is my musical Holy Grail / no gig will ever top this, so feel quite emotional they are back. 

Roll on 2025 🤘

3 minutes ago, AberdeenHibee said:

I’ve not posted on P&B in a long time, but like Oasis, I’ve decided to end my hiatus for this! 

Have managed to bag tickets for Murrayfield. Buzzing is understatement of the century. Think this is my musical Holy Grail / no gig will ever top this, so feel quite emotional they are back. 

Roll on 2025 🤘

How are folk getting tickets already?

5 minutes ago, JS_FFC said:

How are folk getting tickets already?

Have a Scotland Rugby Season Pass. We got priority access for Taylor Swift at Murrayfield as well - genuinely a perk I was unaware of when purchasing it, but incredibly useful. 

6 hours ago, JS_FFC said:

It’s a stick on that Cinnamon will support Oasis at the Murrayfield date. It’ll be Gerry Cinnamon in Edinburgh, Courteeners in Manchester, Catfish and the Bottlemen in Cardiff and Fontaines DC in Dublin. And probably one of the above for London. 

6 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Surely a call to Birmingham/Cheshire’s finest, The Charlatans. Or Paul Weller. Has to be.

My money would be on Johnny Marr for the Manchester gigs, if not all of them.

Charlatans and/or Weller would be great as well. I've seen all three in the past year and all were superb.

Hopefully Mike Flowers, No Way Sis and Noel Gallaghers High Flying Carpets are the support acts but it's going to be corduroy hat wearing Gerry Spice in Scotland. I think they may have a big yin planned in Manchester with the likes of James, Happy Mondays etc...