Oasis/Noel Gallagher/Beady Eye songs...

AberdeenHibee

2 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Ticketmaster pulling their "in demand" surge pricing, I see.  c***s. 

You can now get straight in for tickets on Tuesday at Murrayfield but £358 for a standing "in demand" ticket.

3 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Ticketmaster pulling their "in demand" surge pricing, I see.  c***s. 

Meanwhile the band are telling fans they can't resell their tickets for higher than face value. 

14 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

Just got some refreshing gigs and tours. 

Keep at it. 

What night mate? 

Also how long did you wait? I’m on website on the laptop. 

Edited by jamamafegan

6 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

What night mate? 

Also how long did you wait? I’m on website on the laptop. 

Tuesday and just refreshed the website non stop for about 15 mins. 

There's definitely some still there they were offering different price categories and confirmation emails through. 

5 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Got down to around 10000 in the queue before it kicked me out back to the lobby and now it's just a circle of death spinning.

I got to the head of the queue only to get an error and when I refresh I get the circle of death. Back at the end of the pre-queue queue now. f**king hate ticketmaster think I'm done with this pish.

2 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

After five hours finally got in.  Standing only “VIP” tickets at £216 cheapest available.  

My mrs got to front of queue then when ever she selected tickets they said there was an error and then they said non available, we clicked on the vip tickets and it was doing same thing. This was probably about 1130-1200 and we eventually had to give up. There’s only so long you can Justify trying for: another friend of one said she had tickets in basket then when she went to pay she got sent to back of queue after being there from positions 180 thousand. It’s a total riot.

Fair play to all P&Br's who got a ticket. This whole experience has left a bitter taste in my mouth - it's been nothing short of an absolute disgrace. I'm very much in the "bring back physical queues" camp. Going to call it a day.

4 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Fair play to all P&Br's who got a ticket. This whole experience has left a bitter taste in my mouth - it's been nothing short of an absolute disgrace. I'm very much in the "bring back physical queues" camp. Going to call it a day.

Stick See Tickets on auto refresh. You never know. 

The fairest way would just be ballots for the entire thing and everyone just gets an entry each.  That eliminates the technical glitches that come with crashing these websites and also you can’t get people using 5 phones and tablets at a time.

The whole thing is inherently unfair it has to be said. 

I benefited but I’m not really sure what the rationale is for a ‘pre sale’ the night before if it’s just at random. 

Not necessarily advocating a return to the overnight queues on the street but at least nobody could argue the fairness really. 

Im also f**ked off at the SRU handing out tickets to rugby clubs which is a bit off, albeit probably just part of the game.