Oasis/Noel Gallagher/Beady Eye songs...

AberdeenHibee

Super Furry Animals are a band that have totally passed me by. I honestly couldn't name one of their songs. Strange as I don't know anyone that's had a bad word to say about them. I actually seen them at the Isle of Wight festival in 2004 but can't remember anything about them or if I enjoyed their set.

Edited by YER SISTERS YER MAW

They're one of my favourite bands, they were grouped in with the whole Britpop thing but were different from most acts with a more psychedelic feel to there music.

With it being a support slot and them not having any new material to promote it should just be a greatest hits set which will be fantastic.

Super Furry Animals are a band that have totally passed me by. I honestly couldn't name one of their songs. Strange as I don't know anyone that's had a bad word to say about them. I actually seen them at the Isle of Wight festival in 2004 but can't remember anything about them or if I enjoyed their set.

I'm a big fan of the band, have been since 1997 and they can still deliver a great set. They will have the crowd buzzing before Noel takes the stage. My guess is, they'll probably end on this one.

I'm told by a workmate that Noel apparently said he was open to the idea if reforming Oasis minus Liam.

Anyone read this or is the guy ripping the pish out of me?

Haven't read anything about it but doubt it's true. It would be the most pointless thing to ever happen. You cannot reform Oasis without Liam.

Haven't read anything about it but doubt it's true. It would be the most pointless thing to ever happen. You cannot reform Oasis without Liam.

I just seen it as High flying birds with Gem and Andy.

If they ever do reform Oasis I'd love the 1st tour to be with Bonehead and Guigsy.

Get that old mid 90s feel about it.

Alan White was a league above the others in the mid 90s, Tony's nice for the nostalgia n that but he was never really good enough. Alan's brother Steve came in for him for a few gigs in 2001 and took it to another level completely, added something different altogether 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7yjNB1qqLw

Edited by Fratelli

Is this sumer sessions stuff?

Seen both Killers and Calvin last 2 years

Yeah. I missed the Killers as none of my mates wanted to go. The Courteeners supporting them just rubbed salt in the wounds. A few of them went to Calvin Harris which I just didn't fancy. Thought Calvin Harris looked shite, to be honest.

Yeah. I missed the Killers as none of my mates wanted to go. The Courteeners supporting them just rubbed salt in the wounds. A few of them went to Calvin Harris which I just didn't fancy. Thought Calvin Harris looked shite, to be honest.

It was Ned central.

Never seem so many folk so drunk before the gig even started.

All that cash for a ticket and didn't see a thing.

It was Ned central.

Never seem so many folk so drunk before the gig even started.

All that cash for a ticket and didn't see a thing.

I don't understand getting that pished before it. As you say, you've spent a decent bit of money on the ticket yet don't see or remember it. I'd imagine that the vast majority of folk just wanted a piss-up with their mates without caring about Calvin Harris, but you don't need to spend money on a ticket to do that. You should've known what you were getting going to a Calvin Harris gig, though.

I don't understand getting that pished before it. As you say, you've spent a decent bit of money on the ticket yet don't see or remember it. I'd imagine that the vast majority of folk just wanted a piss-up with their mates without caring about Calvin Harris, but you don't need to spend money on a ticket to do that. You should've known what you were getting going to a Calvin Harris gig, though.

Yeah I knew what I was in for but wanted to see him.

I actually forgot to mention his support from Goulding had to keep asking the teen audience to stop fighting.

A year after Killers had played and famously stopped and got Security to throw out a big guy for fighting wi a wee guy.

Really enjoy the fact people can't conduct themselves in public in a decent manner.