Oasis/Noel Gallagher/Beady Eye songs...

AberdeenHibee

16 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

I think it was mentioned but this Presale is f**king pointless.

They’re putting it off til 5 now til you know if you’re even in the ballot for a presale ticket which you probably won’t get.

1 minute ago, throbber said:

They’re putting it off til 5 now til you know if you’re even in the ballot for a presale ticket which you probably won’t get.

A presale that anyone could register for, then extended cos a lot of folk want in kinda defeats the purpose.

Even then they will have double the amount of folk with codes than there is presale tickets once folk get in.

2 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

A presale that anyone could register for, then extended cos a lot of folk want in kinda defeats the purpose.

Even then they will have double the amount of folk with codes than there is presale tickets once folk get in.

Much like the euros final a few weeks ago i just want it to be over with now.

I’m okay with missing out on tickets to a genuine fan but the amount of people who will end up going because  of their connections or their social media status just wanting to get the hottest ticket in town will be sickening for any genuine fan missing out. I think some of the wiser touts will hold on until the last minute for murrayfield tickets as it’s when the festival is on and there are thousands of people with far more money than sense who will pay silly money to go on a last minute whim. 

15 minutes ago, throbber said:

social media status just wanting to get the hottest ticket in town will be sickening for any genuine fan missing out

There is about 7 of us who went to a lot of Oasis gigs back in the day, we're all trying obviously but I've got other mates and their wives who've never bothered their arses until now. Obviously any and everyone is entitled to try purchase tickets but I get what ye mean. 

11 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

There is about 7 of us who went to a lot of Oasis gigs back in the day, we're all trying obviously but I've got other mates and their wives who've never bothered their arses until now. Obviously any and everyone is entitled to try purchase tickets but I get what ye mean. 

Yea I know - I don’t have a right to be there above anyone else it just annoys me that I’ll probably miss out and they won’t be back in Edinburgh any time soon. 

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Did you get an email saying that? The deadline I was given was 5pm.

Nah, So I suppose there could be a delay but they've said all codes are out

23 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Nah, So I suppose there could be a delay but they've said all codes are out

Yes I read that as well. Maybe what they actually mean that the codes have all been processed and that they will land sometime between now and 5.

Also reading the pre sale might be pushed back till 7 .

I don’t hold out much hope either for today or tomorrow morning but me and my mates have decided we will be at Heaton Park regardless so we’re just going to have to go for re-sale and stump up.