Serie A 2013-2014

Zanetti

Not as good as Serie A != "wasting all the talent he has."

You wanted him to go to PSG and play against joke teams like Troyes and Evian. Surely since that's not as good as Serie A he'd be "wasting all the talent he has" there, too?

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not as good as Serie A != "wasting all the talent he has."

You wanted him to go to PSG and play against joke teams like Troyes and Evian. Surely since that's not as good as Serie A he'd be "wasting all the talent he has" there, too?

No but he would have more chance of playing in European competition and actually competing against a very high standard of opposition and hence helping fulfill his potential.

Tim Vickery done a piece on why Pato was going back to Brazil, it should still be on the BBC website. If someone can post a link it'd be much appreciated.

Not only are Milan broke, but It's believed that the Santos medical/fitness team are better suited at getting him back to fitness than Milan, with comparisons being drawn with Rivaldo/Ronaldo pre 2002 when they looked like their European club career was done due to injury and lack of fitness only to be key players in the world cup winning team

Outstanding video. Vollers goal is my favourite!

I forgot Diego Simeone was at a pissy little team like Pisa

The Celtic signed Paul Elliott from Pisa back in the day.

Parma still going excellently at home. If they could improve away from home I would fancy them to push for a Europa League place. Top 8 would be a fine achievement though.

It's such a tight league at this stage that anything could happen at either end of the table. Lazio are now only 3 points behind Juventus at the top. qualification for the European places is anyone's guess right now and 19th through to 14th are separated by only 6 points.

Archived