Serie A 2013-2014

Zanetti

That was a great 1st half, the amount of space De Rossi is getting is unreal. Even though Roma are 3-0 up, I still think Milan can get back into it, Roma don't do defending this season.

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was a nervous last 5 minutes. Roma win 4-2, Goicoechea saved Roma numerous times and he should have been sent off instead of getting a yellow card for the Milan penalty.

The only time Roma have kept a clean sheet in the league this season is the 3-0 win against Cagliari and that was only awarded to them because Cagliari's stadium was too dangerous to play in.

• 2 weeks later...

Quite right too.

Agreed, no player should have to put up with that, and especially so in a meaningless friendly. Good on the Pro Patria fans who were clapping the Milan players' decision too, and to Serie A who have backed their decision.

Agreed, no player should have to put up with that, and especially so in a meaningless friendly. Good on the Pro Patria fans who were clapping the Milan players' decision too, and to Serie A who have backed their decision.

Have UEFA not given the power to referees to stop games if there is racial abuse and the Italians have extended that power to players, in a bid to stamp it out?

I hope, if Milan are unfortunate enough to suffer it again, they walk off when it means something.

If true, he has wasted all of the talent he has.

He really could have been special.

Corinthians are probably a better team than Milan at the moment

If true, he has wasted all of the talent he has.

He really could have been special.

He's also had a load of injuries over the last two years which haven't helped. Doesn't sound like he has received appropriate treatment at Milanello.

He's also had a load of injuries over the last two years which haven't helped. Doesn't sound like he has received appropriate treatment at Milanello.

Yep. His injury woes only really began when he moved there. He wasn't injury-prone before he arrived, not by any means.

Either way, at the age of 20/21 he was one of Milan's top players when they regained the Scudetto, not bad for someone who's apparently thrown away his career by moving to one of South America's biggest clubs :rolleyes:

Yep. His injury woes only really began when he moved there. He wasn't injury-prone before he arrived, not by any means.

Either way, at the age of 20/21 he was one of Milan's top players when they regained the Scudetto, not bad for someone who's apparently thrown away his career by moving to one of South America's biggest clubs :rolleyes:

That was 2 years ago.

He has moved to a worse league, and has taken a step down in his career hence he is wasting his talent.

Like I said he could have been at Europe's very top, but like has been said, injuries have prevented this.

But why he would move to the Brazilian league I do not know.

I don't know if that's sarcasm or not :(

I remember James Horncastle and David Swan tweeting about the injury problems he was experiencing over the last couple of years and how he was often rushed back without proper treatment / recovery time which only seemed to exacerbate the problems he was having.

Not been taking much interest in Serie A recently, but checked the table and it was pleasing to see La Viola up in the CL places. Don't think anyone will catch the old lady this season though :(

I'd say it's are about equal. It's definitely not worse.

Do you watch any Brazilian football?

Oh dear.

The Brazilian top tier of football is not on the same level as Serie A, yet.

Brazilian football is increasing in quality, while Serie A is having a decline, but they are not equal in terms of quality.

I do actually, the last game I watched was yesterday, Gremio vs Internacional, it was a turgid 0-0 draw iirc.

Do you?

Archived