Serie A 2013-2014

Zanetti

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gave Milan a bit of a doing, didn't they?

It's down to Milan being rotten right now, and Fiorentina being completely rejuvenated under Montella this season. Viola's away form has one seen them win twice, against Inter and Milan, but their home form is superb. Jovetic, their best player, was out today and they still managed a good win. Really flying right now and long may it continue.

Not been able to catch a lot of the Serie A this year so far, Watch the Juve - Pescara game in the pub, mates were slagging me cos i was fawning over Italian fitba before the game and giving them a run down on Juve, (Usual shite, tally fitba is too slow, nae goals etc.) I was delighted when it ended up a 7 goal game. Get that up them!

Fiorentina up to 3rd in Serie A now after demolishing Atalanta 4-1. Aquilani with two goals and an assist. Brilliant to see. Just hope they can manage to keep it up. What's best is that they're winning comfortably just now without Jovetic who is out injured. Maybe all is not lost when Jojo inevitably leaves.

El Shaarawy is going to be a super-star.

He scored tonight again for AC, it was a good goal. and i only say "good" because Mexes scored a fucking cracking overhead kick from outside the box!

Good win for Lazio tonight and despite having "No Racism" printed on the front of the kit tonight, I can't help but get the feeling they don't really mean it

Lotito, the president, also came out and said the fans aren't racist. Hmm...

Hellas (the good Verona :P ) beat Palermo in the Coppa this evening too.

Is there much of a difference in Italy between being a wee bit racist and really racist?

On another note, I'm really enjoying Serie A this year

Hellas Verona supporters are as bad as it gets. Obviously there are thousands of normal folk who support them too but their ultras really are the worst of the worst.

Chievo are playing a Coppa Italia match tomorrow against Reggina at 3 o'clock which is really bizarre.

Archived