Serie A 2013-2014

Zanetti

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Milan are absolutely rotten right now.

It's quite sad to witness, considering they used to have a cracking side involving Dida, Jankulovski, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso, Shevchenko and old Pippo Inzaghi sad.gif

Roma came from 2-0 down to beat Genoa 4-2 in Genoa tonight. Terrible defending saw Zeman's mob two goals down in the first fifteen minutes but they got into their groove and mounted a brilliant comeback. Totti and Osvaldo put them on the road to victory. Every time I see Roma they are worth watching, Zemanlandia lives.

It's quite sad to witness, considering they used to have a cracking side involving Dida, Jankulovski, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso, Shevchenko and old Pippo Inzaghi sad.gif

You can look back further in time though. One of the most influential clubs in world football. They're currently in a, sigh, transition period.

Just goes to show what losing 2 or 3 world class players can do to a team. Without Silva, Ibra and Cassano Milan look completely fucked.

I say this every time it comes up, but Pazzini WILL come good for Milan - he just needs to have the ball given to him. He scored a hat-trick on his début! There's no-one really in the Milan side who seem to be able to create chances. That's what Cassano did, and Ibrahimovic finished them off. It'll be interesting to see if he and Pato can work something together.

Roma came from 2-0 down to beat Genoa 4-2 in Genoa tonight. Terrible defending saw Zeman's mob two goals down in the first fifteen minutes but they got into their groove and mounted a brilliant comeback. Totti and Osvaldo put them on the road to victory. Every time I see Roma they are worth watching, Zemanlandia lives.

Zeman is the man. If you don't care about tactics and just want to see an team attacking the shit out of another team, Roma are the way to go this season. A Zeman side v a Bielsa side would be one of the greatest games of football ever. Roma's worry will be when the goals try up as Osvaldo forgets he's actually not that good a footballer.

Enjoy watching the best footballing side in Italy. 8)

I know you were talking about Fiorentina, but having watched that game yesterday you could've been forgiven for thinking you were referencing Chievo. It was a cracking match and both teams played some lovely stuff. If the past two performances are anything to go by, this Chievo team is more than capable of a well safe mid-table finish.

I say this every time it comes up, but Pazzini WILL come good for Milan - he just needs to have the ball given to him. He scored a hat-trick on his début! There's no-one really in the Milan side who seem to be able to create chances. That's what Cassano did, and Ibrahimovic finished them off. It'll be interesting to see if he and Pato can work something together.

I wouldn't hold your breath on Pazzini and Pato forming a partnership, they'll not play together long enough to form one without Pato getting injured, again.

Napoli charged with match fixing.

From a personal point of view this is a shame, I've always found Napoli to be a really entertaining team whenever I've watched them in the Champions League. Admittedly I watch very little Serie A, but I got the impression it was finding it's feet again after the big match fixing scandal a few years ago... Evidently not.

I wonder if Cavani and Hamsik will be off like a flash if action is taken?

Napoli charged with match fixing.

From a personal point of view this is a shame, I've always found Napoli to be a really entertaining team whenever I've watched them in the Champions League. Admittedly I watch very little Serie A, but I got the impression it was finding it's feet again after the big match fixing scandal a few years ago... Evidently not.

I wonder if Cavani and Hamsik will be off like a flash if action is taken?

It's a very small allegation. It's only between three players, one of whom tried to get Sampdoria to deliberately lose the game, and two others who knew about it but failed to report it - seemingly they didn't want to get involved any further. It's like what Conte was banned for recently at his time with Siena. Napoli shouldn't be punished heavily over this which is good - not everyone was involved - and those who were at fault will be fined.

Roma are great to watch, even if I do get wound up by them almost every game this season! Great penalty from Di Natale and Lamela's first goal was class.

Apparently 50'000 empty seats at AC milans win over genoa?

What is going on there, a rangers supporter I work with said it's the same thing as what happened with them but I'm no believing him

Archived