Tia Sharpe

1344681635[/url]' post='6514696']

A 39 year old man and a 46 year old woman have been arrested this morning.

Guessing the woman is the granny. Wonder who the bloke is?

Looks like a few members of the family where in on it , she's been done in by the step grandad, and the grandmother and probably his brothers tried to cover it, they all just looked guilty as f**k from the start.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to Sky News it's the next door neighbour.

Looks like a few members of the family where in on it , she's been done in by the step grandad, and the grandmother and probably his brothers tried to cover it, they all just looked guilty as f**k from the start.

One report is saying that it's the gran that's being charged with the murder, and the step grandad for trying to help cover it up. They sound like real Jeremy Kyle Show material at any rate this bunch.

I've never hidden it. However i'd be very surprised if she was in the house dead for the full week, i.e the person also arrested for aiding an offender...

Actually, having just read the bbc website, the met fucked up, fair do's. However lets face it the real problem hear is the failure of social services!!!!

Unless social services are in charge of the police recruitment process, I'm not really sure how they can be blamed for the failure to find a body in a small house.

The man is the next door neighbour who said he saw Tia leave the house.

What exactly were the police doing!?!?!

Probably doing a wee quick search so they can get back to the important police duties, like catching speeders and dishing out parking tickets.

• 8 months later...

Stuart Hazell wrote his dad a letter when he was in prison.

Dear Dad,

I know I am probably the last person you want to hear from but everything in papers ain't true, they twist and make their own shit up.

What happened I will explain in time but put it this way, it was an accident and I panicked. Stupid I know but for my stupidity I'm looking at 15 to 18 years.

I regret it every second of every day and there's nothing I can do about it.

I think about taking my own life because if I don't someone will, that is a definite.

I'm classed a Cat A prisoner, never thought this would ever happen. I hope you're not getting agro because of me, you know I'm not the bad person everyone's saying.

I can't sleep can't eat I wish I could turn back the clock but I can't. I'm sorry to of lied to you all but I didn't know what to do.

I understand if you rip this up and never want to know me again, I wouldn't blame you.

Christine got arrested, she had nothing to do with this. I loved her with all my heart and sole.

God I hate myself. I should of gone about this a different way, told the police everything. They're trying to say it was sexual but I promise you it wasn't. It was an accident and I was a p***k to do what I done.

If I had the chance I would end it here and now, I got no money, no fags, no hope. It's the Hazell curse and I only got myself to blame.

And that will stick with me till my time comes which won't be long. I just want you to know I love you all, I know Christine and family will never forgive me, I know what's coming and I deserve it.

I want to ask you one favour and one favour only. Send me a little bit of money in and I will never ask anything of you again, 1 mistake and my whole world has collapsed.

My own fault I know but don't listen to the papers, like everyone else. I will tell you in time.

I love you all, no doubt you will hear I'm on Old Baily soon. Tell Sarah and Marc and kids I'm sorry, and Mum Darren and family.

May god have mercy on my sole even thought I don't deserve it.

Love allways

Your son

Stuart xxx

I'm sorry truly, truly sorry

If you want a V.O (visiting order) let me know dad with all your details x

I got no money, no fags, no hope.

Just about sums him up to be honest. A man who after murdering a 12 year old child, is more interested in lamenting the lack of cigarettes he has in prison.

The letter itself is full of self-pitying shite. Not one mention of sorrow towards the child dead or remorse for his actual actions, only sorrow that he's gotten himself into the situation.

What a horrible c**t.

Archived