The LOLverpool Thread

An impressive Liverpool performance and although McLean missed a sitter to make it 1-1 it was a comfortable win. Suarez was obviously standout but was impressed with Henderson. A very tough run in the league to come now though with Man Utd, Arsenal and City in the next 3 away games.

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

R u being serious? He's got 19 so far.he's ran riot against better defences than the previous 2 games,and he'l probably be scoring all types of goals in the future for real,barca,man city or whoever that wants to drool over the little genius.jesus.can't believe I'm wasting time wi this.

:lol: Yes i'm sure both Real and Barca and desperate to sign him

Apparently it'll cost Liverpool £3m as a sweetener to Joe Cole when he transfers to West Ham. This is to make up for the drop in his earnings from £120k per week at Liverpool to £50k per week at the Hammers. £120k per week?!

Didn't they pick him up on a free from Chelsea? that could explain the high wages.

Didn't they pick him up on a free from Chelsea? that could explain the high wages.

They did, yes. I'm just shocked at the amount. I'd read previously that he was getting circa £90k per week at Liverpool. £120k a week and he's been an unmitigated flop.

People saying Suarez is pish? :lol: That is the only response you'll be getting from me. Liverpool were excellent last night and I'd like to add, 5 wins in their last 7. Gerrard has the most assists in the EPL this season too, that's something that will surprise a few. Last nights display excites me as it was clear, with Lucas returning to fitness and Henderson playing well, Gerrard had less running about to do and could thus concentrate on receiving the ball and doing what he does best, pinging a 40 yard ball forward to Suarez etc. That assist for the 3rd! :blink: With the arrival of Sturridge, who knows now how 2013 could go?

People saying Suarez is pish? :lol: That is the only response you'll be getting from me. Liverpool were excellent last night and I'd like to add, 5 wins in their last 7. Gerrard has the most assists in the EPL this season too, that's something that will surprise a few. Last nights display excites me as it was clear, with Lucas returning to fitness and Henderson playing well, Gerrard had less running about to do and could thus concentrate on receiving the ball and doing what he does best, pinging a 40 yard ball forward to Suarez etc. That assist for the 3rd! :blink:With the arrival of Sturridge, who knows now how 2013 could go?

Aye, all that was missing from their title charge was Daniel Sturridge.

Suarez has been unplayable this afternoon. Granted QPR's rancid defending has given him a slight hand, but he's been terrific for them today.

He's been brilliant all season. I lean towards Man Utd in England but I find myself smiling and loving Suarez a bit more everytime I see him playing.

Robin Van Persie has been far and away the most influential player in the best team in the EPL. If he isn't player of the year, there is no justice.

And it's been pointed out that Luis Suarez has scored against good sides. I'm not sure exactly whoelse he's expected to score against. Marshy has to be trolling when he comes out with that blatant pish.

Robin Van Persie has been far and away the most influential player in the best team in the EPL. If he isn't player of the year, there is no justice.

And it's been pointed out that Luis Suarez has scored against good sides. I'm not sure exactly whoelse he's expected to score against. Marshy has to be trolling when he comes out with that blatant pish.

Nah, he's been saying it for ages and is now so ingrained he must go full hog. Hell, if T_S_A_R was posting he'd also be saying that Carroll is more effective than RVP. People take a long time to flush their biggest shits.

van persie has been fucking brilliant to watch, to the point where rooney shouldnt be getting a game in front of him

id love fergie to give the RVP and Hernandez partnership a chance, hernandez is the perfect penalty box poacher that could score a fucking barrowload off of van persie nevermind any other united player