The LOLverpool Thread

He could have, you know, not deliberately handballed it in first place.

It can be a natural reaction to handle the ball like that, I've done it myself playing football. The commentators and a few people on this site were jumping down Suarez' throat as if he was supposed to tell the referee to disallow the goal.

It can be a natural reaction to handle the ball like that, I've done it myself playing football. The commentators and a few people on this site were jumping down Suarez' throat as if he was supposed to tell the referee to disallow the goal.

:lol:

If it was his natural reaction to handle it, then it should also be his natural reaction to own up. But that was deliberate handball in order to score a goal.

If it was his natural reaction to handle it, then it should also be his natural reaction to own up. But that was deliberate handball in order to score a goal.

He won the game for his club. Why should he give a f**k about anyone else?

1357493683[/url]' post='6957282']

What was Suarez supposed to do, run up to the referee and point out his mistake? It is the fault of the inept officials not being able to spot a blatant hand ball.

He didn't need to rub salt into the wounds with his celebration. What a vile and classless little creature.

Can't say i'm surprised to see a sellick fan defending him.

He didn't need to rub salt into the wounds with his celebration. What a vile and classless little creature.

Can't say i'm surprised to see a sellick fan defending him.

He kisses his wrist after EVERY SINGLE GOAL you utter simpleton.

It's actually funny, after the goal I seem ESPN showed a slow-mo of him kissing his wrist, and I thought to myself, some utter c**t is going to think that he kissed his arm because of the handball.

Well done, you are that c**t.

Edited by IrishBhoy

1357502702[/url]' post='6957997']

He kisses his wrist after EVERY SINGLE GOAL you utter simpleton.

It's actually funny, after the goal I seem ESPN showed a slow-mo of him kissing his wrist, and I thought to myself, some utter c**t is going to think that he kissed his arm because of the handball.

Well done, you are that c**t.

How did you feel when Thierry Henry robbed your country of a World Cup place? Well, when I say your country, I mean the country you pretend to be and wish you are from.

We all know this is nothing to do with the goal or handball.

This is to do with Mr Suarez and any excuse to get stuck in.

If Suarez had raced away from the pitch and saved 5 kids from a burning building, you lot would say Suarez leaves 8 more to burn alive

Lots of players would have done what Suarez did. As far as I'm concerned, he's being slated for this because of who he is.

He won the game for his team, which is the important thing given that's what he's paid a ridiculous amount of money to do.

Lots of players would have done what Suarez did. As far as I'm concerned, he's being slated for this because of who he is.

He won the game for his team, which is the important thing given that's what he's paid a ridiculous amount of money to do.

Gie that guy a cigar, nailed it.

The difference for me is - fair enough for some cheating in a majorly important game to get a result but against Macclesfield, when you are Liverpool and ahead. Meh, it just seems a bit pointless to me. Liverpool should have won the game comfortably regardless. It's just cheating for the sake of it.

Eventually it did change the result, kind of, but I'm convinced Liverpool would have been fine without that goal. They would have tightened up and not conceded, or scored.

What was Suarez supposed to do, run up to the referee and point out his mistake? It is the fault of the inept officials not being able to spot a blatant hand ball.

Em, I believe it's called "sportsmanship"? Not that he'd know about that eh? He CHEATED. He knew it. End. of.

But typical of the regime at Anfield, almost as bad as ibrox.

As Gaz FFC below also says, this chap above has nailed it as far as I'm concerned.