The LOLverpool Thread

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's unfair Leicester. They were never really that good when they won the league - they just had a set way to play that was effective. It wasn't particularly good football. 

As in - you seen a mile away Leicester would be nowhere near it the following year. 

I think it's unfair Leicester. They were never really that good when they won the league - they just had a set way to play that was effective. It wasn't particularly good football. 
As in - you seen a mile away Leicester would be nowhere near it the following year. 
You are right, but to be fair they had a few players who have proven themselves to be the best in England in their positions which is impressive for what was obviously a fluke.

26 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Wayyyyy before my time 😂

Before my time, too (Just in the case of Ipswich Town, very much in the case of Manchester City.)

I'm sure there are equally spectacular falls from grace in foreign parts - or even the juniors. (Some may consider those the same thing.)