The St Johnstone For Europe Thread

No,you are quite safe Ilive some 60 miles from your festering sewer in a place called civilisation.The only time that you are ever likely to come into contact with me is when you and the other extras from mad max come slavering into McD

As an avid follower(Disciple)of my epistles you will notice that the forementioned posts all pertain to fife spud and his poor distended spincter.

I will refrain from further banter with you as you are clearly looking for a battle of wits and I refuse to fight an unarmed man.

Now be a good boy and go sit in the corner and play with your crayons.

In a battle of wits with you I wouldn't require any weapons. I don't even require arms. In fact I wouldn't even need legs. Even if I was a limbless torso rolling over my keyboard I would annihilate you. And your Dad.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should just get an injunction against the league table being published, then we can pretend all is rosy and fine :)

The truth always comes out eventually, Squidger. Try as the guilty might, it's impossible to hush the WWW community.

You have to imagine Steve Lomas is keeching his breeks right now. Bottom of the league? Two points from a possible 15? That's some pretty shabby stats right there. If he's not careful he'll be all over the back pages as well.

Archived