The St Johnstone For Europe Thread

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Geoff's obviously retaken the helm. The Kerr deal has clearly been pulled. Lomas is getting no more loot and his arse is heading out the door.

Pity really.

Sounds like a similar situation to the one at tannadump where the idiot son takes control.

Indeed, the Arabs could use a carpark.

You don't know Geoff - do you?

It's not the same but I still like to go to the soup aisle in Asda and remind myself this is where the final goal went in win, securing the league for us, and relegating you teuchters at the same time.

Funny - you are in exactly the same league position now - absolutely rock bottom.

It's not the same but I still like to go to the soup aisle in Asda and remind myself this is where the final goal went in win, securing the league for us, and relegating you teuchters at the same time.

Funny - you are in exactly the same league position now - absolutely rock bottom.

You obviously don't know that neither goal was situated near the soup isle in asda ! Were you ever in muirton ?

You obviously don't know that neither goal was situated near the soup isle in asda ! Were you ever in muirton ?

Yes.

Maybe they've changed the store around - I don't go to that Asda ever - it's full of junky minks.

Where is it then - the cheese counter?

Yes.

Maybe they've changed the store around - I don't go to that Asda ever - it's full of junky minks.

Where is it then - the cheese counter?

Fifespud can't even keep remember his own ramblings any more. That third admin really melted your brain entirely, didn't it mate?

sad.gif

Fifespud can't even keep remember his own ramblings any more. That third admin really melted your brain entirely, didn't it mate?

sad.gif

Nice to get a bite from you though. biggrin.gif

Anyway shouldn't you be down on the diddies forum?

When you WIN promotion you'll be very welcome.

Forgot you existed you fashion scarf wearing nonce.

Why are you even on a Dundee forum? the day i find myself with nothing to do but look through a Greenock Morton forum will be the day to give up on life.

^^^ verge of tears

Merely pointing out (as I can do on a public forum) that the only set of fans notching up their levels of seething hatred around Tayside at the moment, are clearly the Dundee fans briefly waving their cocks around in front of their superior Perth rivals.

Incidentally, there isn't a 'Greenock Morton' nor a 'Dundee' forum on this site. Unlucky.

Forgot you existed you fashion scarf wearing nonce.

Why are you even on a Dundee forum? the day i find myself with nothing to do but look through a Greenock Morton forum will be the day to give up on life.

The St Johnstone Relegation Thread It's a bad harvest, and a shittier start to the season.

Archived