The St Johnstone For Europe Thread

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spunked all that money - and the Fermers are bottom. The worst team ever (apparently) are in the league, who are expected to amass the lowest ever SPL points tally, and Lomas manages Saints to the bottom.

Do the Saints fans think there is anyway back?

Nothing to see here.. While this shitefest was happening I was enjoying 18 hole of golf with Steve Lomas and I can tell you he was not concerned in the slightest. Indeed he was so relaxed that he won the longest drive competion. Infact I think we only mentioned Dundee once and that was in relation to a golf shot.

At 9.22am we said " Shall we do a Dundee"

And headed straight for the first....:lol: :lol:

Spunked all that money - and the Fermers are bottom. The worst team ever (apparently) are in the league, who are expected to amass the lowest ever SPL points tally, and Lomas manages Saints to the bottom.

Do the Saints fans think there is anyway back?

Well, you can't really Hasselbaink and two strikers. That was the point I was getting at.

And this is not some experienced guys and some younger/lower league guys all of them will be on relatively big wages and none of them will want to be backup. Tade and Hasselbaink came from other SPL sides (don't know about Tade but St. Johnstone definitely outbid us on Hasselbaink) whilst Beattie was no doubt offered a decent wage by Hearts. Vine would probably have the highest wages coming from QPR.

Just thought you could have spread out the big wage signings across the pitch. At St. Mirren we have Thompson (came for personal reasons) along with Guy and Parkin who will both be on low wages.

It's not fair sad.gif

Ah this one again eh?

We are all really worried about the finances of the club because it's not as if we lost a number of players on big money and have money in the bank as well as history of living with in our means.

We're doomed sad.gif

People make the same mistake every year of making ridiculous predictions far too early after just a few matches.

On a sidenote, either Dundee or Inverness will be relegated and we will finish in the top 6 once again. Bookmark it.

I know. Last season a well known Fermer Wonk started a Dundee Relegation thread about thi time. Just shows, as you say, how wrong you can be because we ended up winning promotion.

I know. Last season a well known Fermer Wonk started a Dundee Relegation thread about thi time. Just shows, as you say, how wrong you can be because we ended up winning promotion.

Winning??? You hardly WON promotion Spuddy..

The good news is though that you did get promoted and I can now sleep sounder in my bed knowing that no matter how bad my team is, your sorry lot will save us from relegation :P

Ah this one again eh?

We are all really worried about the finances of the club because it's not as if we lost a number of players on big money and have money in the bank as well as history of living with in our means.

We're doomed sad.gif

I'm not saying you should be worried about your finances but rather than "living within your means" I think you outbidding teams of similar stature comes from having a generous owner more than anything else.

Winning??? You hardly WON promotion Spuddy..

The good news is though that you did get promoted and I can now sleep sounder in my bed knowing that no matter how bad my team is, your sorry lot will save us from relegation :P

Have a look at the league table tonight, big boy.8)

I'm not saying you should be worried about your finances but rather than "living within your means" I think you outbidding teams of similar stature comes from having a generous owner more than anything else.

It really wont be, we lost Morris, Enckelman, Sandaza, Sheridan, and Croft who would all be on big wages (by our standards) as well a number of other players.

I'd be surprised if our wage bill is higher this season than last.

It really wont be, we lost Morris, Enckelman, Sandaza, Sheridan, and Croft who would all be on big wages (by our standards) as well a number of other players.

I'd be surprised if our wage bill is higher this season than last.

Exactly. You spunked a fortune last year too.

Geoff stands down and you start using Melvillian economics.

Dundee fans lecturing on overspending ! Fucking liberty . haha .

Surely though, few are better placed to judge. We've seen reckless signing in action and we can see it again in Perth. You should be taking action - demanding financial responsibility.

Nothing to see here.. While this shitefest was happening I was enjoying 18 hole of golf with Steve Lomas and I can tell you he was not concerned in the slightest. Indeed he was so relaxed that he won the longest drive competion. Infact I think we only mentioned Dundee once and that was in relation to a golf shot.

At 9.22am we said " Shall we do a Dundee"

And headed straight for the first....:lol: :lol:

Is there anything more tragic than laughing at your own jokes, especially when they're shite?

No? Didn't think so.

Oh dear I never realised there were quite so many people who seem to hate St Johnstone more than they support their own team quite sad and pathetic really.

We are Saintees, super Saintees, no one likes us,and we care :(

Archived