The St Johnstone For Europe Thread

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure. Evidence?

In any case its kind off irrelevant as last season you spent a ridiculous amount so even if what you say is true, which it won't be, 85% of far too much would still be too much.

It's not a coincidence - Geoff steps down - the signing stratedgy totally changes - signing old firm targets. You - the financially trustworthy fans - need to be demanding answers - if not when it all comes home to roost you'll be culpable.

Listen you bawbag, you can call me all sorts of shite and rip the pish oot of me as much as you want but don't call me a liar.

St.Johnstones player budget WAS slashed by 15% from last season..

The evidence is that I am telling you this IS the case. And yes, I am sure.

I demand an apology you fucking piss soaked, incest loving, jakey, coagie wankbag...;)

In truth the fermers add absolutely nothing to this league and really shouldn't be allowed into the SPL however the Lomas death spiral has started earlier than I thought. He might manage to get past the 1st round of matches so long as Inverness and Dundee struggle to win matches.

Oh FFS, there's no show without Virgil..:lol: Whaurs yer fud of a sidekick. Surely he'll want to get his neb intae this thread as well.;)

1346607815[/url]' post='6590536']

Nothing to see here.. While this shitefest was happening I was enjoying 18 hole of golf with Steve Lomas and I can tell you he was not concerned in the slightest. Indeed he was so relaxed that he won the longest drive competion. Infact I think we only mentioned Dundee once and that was in relation to a golf shot.

At 9.22am we said " Shall we do a Dundee"

And headed straight for the first....:lol: :lol:

Quality Gordon I almost choked on my tea there. Gaffer was in great form yesterday. He will do us alright.

st johnstone were probably the best spl team i've seen so far (apart from the league leaders obviously).

they looked to have a lot more than county, st mirren and ICT. the ICT defence is brutal, they are my favourites to go down at the moment.

Gaffer was in great form yesterday. He will do us alright.

True, managerial quality is determined solely on 'banter'. I'm sure he's a great guy, but I'd be surprised if he's cut out for the job nonetheless.

We have been extremely unlucky with our first few SPL fixtures this season. We will start picking up points once we face the easier teams like Dundee and St Mirren.

Listen you bawbag, you can call me all sorts of shite and rip the pish oot of me as much as you want but don't call me a liar.

St.Johnstones player budget WAS slashed by 15% from last season..

The evidence is that I am telling you this IS the case. And yes, I am sure.

I demand an apology you fucking piss soaked, incest loving, jakey, coagie wankbag...;)

No evidence then.........

1346699727[/url]' post='6594141']

True, managerial quality is determined solely on 'banter'. I'm sure he's a great guy, but I'd be surprised if he's cut out for the job nonetheless.

We have been extremely unlucky with our first few SPL fixtures this season. We will start picking up points once we face the easier teams like Dundee and St Mirren.

Listening to him talking yesterday he actually is very tactically aware, he knows how the game should be played and run, that's what I'm basing my theory on.

He's not the big bad man everyone is implying. The internal matter was resolved today and we need to move on.

COYS

Dundee are irrelevant.

Lomas has looked like a lost wee boy more or less from the start and he isn't getting any better IMO.

I hope he does prove me wrong - his signings for this level have been reasonable, even if he's gone down the journeyman clogger route a bit too much for my liking - but I really just can't see it. With Lomas at the helm, we'll be lucky to finish any higher than 11th. Thank god there's other teams with worse squads with only slightly better managers.

For me, a few things he's said has been more worrying than the tactical side.

Europe was hindrance, we overachieved etc etc.

A lot of fans will only say the tactics were right if the result was a win. Therefore a long winnless run equals a long run of wrong tactics.

For me, a few things he's said has been more worrying than the tactical side.

Europe was hindrance, we overachieved etc etc.

A lot of fans will only say the tactics were right if the result was a win. Therefore a long winnless run equals a long run of wrong tactics.

He's been lucky with some of the wins he's had in the past too though. For me, the team aren't nearly as well drilled and prepared as they were under Del. A lot of the time we look unorganised and the players don't have a clue what they're meant to be doing.

Just an opinion, mind. It niggled at me even when we were getting results last season, and is highlighted more with the run we're currently on.

He's been lucky with some of the wins he's had in the past too though. For me, the team aren't nearly as well drilled and prepared as they were under Del. A lot of the time we look unorganised and the players don't have a clue what they're meant to be doing.

Just an opinion, mind. It niggled at me even when we were getting results last season, and is highlighted more with the run we're currently on.

I don't mean that I'm not concerned by some of the things (our fitness atm seems poor too) just that his general attitude seems very negative.

Archived