Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

I do love the overreaction from Rangers men. It's as though they've finally realised what the rest of us have known  since 2012 and Celtic are miles ahead of them.

At 1 point in the commentary on Sunday they said "I've never seen such a 1 sided old firm"

Clearly missed the game 2 weeks ago then.

2 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

I do love the overreaction from Rangers men. It's as though they've finally realised what the rest of us have known  since 2012 and Celtic are miles ahead of them.

At 1 point in the commentary on Sunday they satid "I've never seen such a 1 sided old firm"

How can it be the Old Firm when one of the teams are only 6 years old?

Seriously though,  shouldn't The Rangers (founded 2012) be setting a realistic target of being as good as Aberdeen or Hibs?

If Gerard does accept the gaffers job, he will panic as soon as he realises there's no blank cheques to bolster the team.

18 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Gerrard, will he actually turn up?

Another one duped.

Apparently it was a lookalike hired by David Cunningham King dear readers, the real Steven Gerrard would never set foot in Sevconia.

Please donate.

A comedy exit in Europe at the earliest opportunity, to the weakest opposition imaginable.

A failure to reach either domestic  Cup Final.

A 3rd place league finish.

Given the resources involved, a hilarious picture of staggering underachievement.

What a season.  Let's all laugh.

On 13/05/2018 at 17:54, Monkey Tennis said:

A comedy exit in Europe at the earliest opportunity, to the weakest opposition imaginable.

A failure to reach either domestic  Cup Final.

A 3rd place league finish.

Given the resources involved, a hilarious picture of staggering underachievement.

What a season.  Let's all laugh.

Is this a review or a prediction?