Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

4 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Dear Gerry,Stephen, Steven

We are having a wee bit of a mare of season, virtually every team that plays us at home is humping us. Its almost like the ground is cursed? I mean we only paid £5m for it, and a wee runaround at Murraypark- Soon to renamed Kingslanding.....  (Thank the Lord Charles Green moved on!!)Also Celtic are using us as target practice..... To be fair so are Killie, Hibs, Dundee , County, Well and St Johnstone.....

We have managed to divert our loyal loyalists fans by sacking that wee ******** , *******,******, Kenny Millar, but alas the Bears are restless......They expect a lot more for their 25 million a year investment apparently, but come on we are 35 points ahead of our great Glasgow rivals PartickThistle.  

So if anyone asks you about managing the mighty Glasgow Rangers- please don't reply " Who" or "didn't they die in 2012" but please reply " it would be a honour to serve" Mr King assures us your cheque is the post, however as he banks with TSB, it may not clear ever for a while......

Yours most sincerely

David Murray  The the Rangers Board

Even Drew Brees wouldn't have posted that.....

5 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Dear Gerry,Stephen, Steven

We are having a wee bit of a mare of season, virtually every team that plays us at home is humping us. Its almost like the ground is cursed? I mean we only paid £5m for it, and a wee runaround at Murraypark- Soon to renamed Kingslanding.....  (Thank the Lord Charles Green moved on!!)Also Celtic are using us as target practice..... To be fair so are Killie, Hibs, Dundee , County, Well and St Johnstone.....

We have managed to divert our loyal loyalists fans by sacking that wee ******** , *******,******, Kenny Millar, but alas the Bears are restless......They expect a lot more for their 25 million a year investment apparently, but come on we are 35 points ahead of our great Glasgow rivals PartickThistle.  

So if anyone asks you about managing the mighty Glasgow Rangers- please don't reply " Who" or "didn't they die in 2012" but please reply " it would be a honour to serve" Mr King assures us your cheque is the post, however as he banks with TSB, it may not clear ever for a while......

Yours most sincerely

David Murray  The the Rangers Board

addtext_com_MTQzODExNDY4NA.jpg

On 22/04/2018 at 23:38, scoobles said:

Apart from the snide use of lowercase "c"

Her failure to capitalise the C in celtic is a coincidental typographical error and in no way petty. 

At all. 

I do love the overreaction from Rangers men. It's as though they've finally realised what the rest of us have known  since 2012 and Celtic are miles ahead of them.

At 1 point in the commentary on Sunday they said "I've never seen such a 1 sided old firm"

Clearly missed the game 2 weeks ago then.

2 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

I do love the overreaction from Rangers men. It's as though they've finally realised what the rest of us have known  since 2012 and Celtic are miles ahead of them.

At 1 point in the commentary on Sunday they satid "I've never seen such a 1 sided old firm"

How can it be the Old Firm when one of the teams are only 6 years old?

Seriously though,  shouldn't The Rangers (founded 2012) be setting a realistic target of being as good as Aberdeen or Hibs?

If Gerard does accept the gaffers job, he will panic as soon as he realises there's no blank cheques to bolster the team.