Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Watched a few mins, pretty poor presentation but interesting the ‘reporter’ saying rangers are not allowed to advertise what’s in the shop but he can ask what’s in there.

Don’t think that channel has anything to do with rangers, it’s a fans channel.

1 hour ago, BobWilliamson said:

A table your team has never ever been close to :lol:

The great thing is though Bob, that I'm fine with that.

I can really enjoy it when Rangers stumble against sides they should be beating given their resources, regardless of where my own preferred side sits.

If success was my thing I'd overlook my home team and support a really big one instead like you did.  That way I'd guarantee succe...

Ah wait.  

Edited by Monkey Tennis

8 hours ago, bennett said:

You watched 17 minutes of folk standing in a queue lol.

If there's anything specific that you thought was funny, then perhaps you could list the times....

giros well spent 

A table your team has never ever been close to [emoji38]
Yep, Queen of the Souths league position really does make that point at Dundee a little sweeter doesn't it.

And then next time you get hilariously skelped by Celtic, you can compare it to Stirlimg Albions league position and you will be on the cusp of #55

Restocking  Drew, not exactly that hard to work oot.

I think it would be best for you if you ceased to comment in this thread. If you say nothing then other members won’t know you’re an idiot. Though it’s probably way too late for that, so f**k it, carry on.