Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

I posted this on the Hearts v Rangers match thread but it's worth a mention here too:

An actual comment from Sevco Media yesterday morning:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=276012&st=200

We will come out aggressive today and throw those wee boys about like empty jerseys. Rangers to win 2-0 in a kicking match. The old heads to win the war for us - Boyd and Miller to score and at least 1 sending off.

You couldn't make it up. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When Moshni keeps things simple he really isn't that bad a player, needs more discipline but can see why he actually gets a game for Tunisia now

I still think we will win the championship, albeit the winning margin shrinks with each week!

My beef with McCoist is not that he is capable of winning this league, it's that he is certainly incapable of winning the Premiership.

What we do in the Jan transfer window may also have a bearing on this.

Celtic players meet Jim White...

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1416760555.100464.jpg

Scott Brown's T-Shirt... :lol:

Edit: OK, turns out it`s a photoshop, but it`s a good one.

celtic fans edit a picture of their captain in the hope that he'll get some abuse off opposition fans, those jolly craicsters whit are they like....

I like the way the BBC highlights show Nicky Law taking a clear dive and the commentator (or rather the bloke dubbing in commentary after the event) is utterly silent once it's obvious Law dived.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: JON DALY :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/latest/rumour-mill-jon-daly-kevin-mchattie-celtic-1-3613895

Daly, however, took issue with opponents who hope to influence the referee’s decision by “screaming like he’s been shot by a sniper”, with Paterson believed to be the target for Daly’s anger, and that of several other Rangers players.

Kenny Miller, who was later substituted after a robust tackle which led to Kevin McHattie being stretchered off, could be seen shouting at Paterson after the defender went to ground following another challenge in the first half. He said: “I think it’s a man’s game and when a player gets hit and he goes down screaming like he’s been shot by a sniper I don’t think it really helps the case,” said Daly. “Obviously the referee hears a scream and sees the reaction of a player rolling on the floor and he thinks he has been seriously hurt. You have to cut the referee a bit of slack because if he sees that he thinks it’s a serious injury. You have to ask questions of the players if they are trying to con the ref or not. It seems football is changing and probably in my opinion not for the better.”