Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

1st time I've ever listened to the Clyde phone-in.

Some of the fans are desolate, hopeful and just plain bewildering in equal measure.

Listened to it for 10 minutes while doing the dinner dishes. Is Derek Johnstone a company employee at rangers as well as friend of McCoist?

Listened to it for 10 minutes while doing the dinner dishes. Is Derek Johnstone a company employee at rangers as well as friend of McCoist?

I cant answer any of the above but his views on the Spivs is baffling. Keeps telling us the Easdales are good guys and they should be given a chance.

McCoist does get a helluva easy ride in the press.

First time I've listened to it properly - it's a really awful show! All that comes out is the sense of entitlement - one guy clearly can't stand that Rangers had lost games to Hearts and Hibs and that they couldn't be confident of a win - welcome to diddydom, that's how football fucking is!

I cant answer any of the above but his views on the Spivs is baffling. Keeps telling us the Easdales are good guys and they should be given a chance.

McCoist does get a helluva easy ride in the press.

Obviously don't watch it but I thought he did rangers tv commentary.

McCoist has many friends in the media and in the game and they are not going to turn on one of their own. I listen to it when out working and it is fair to say that Gordon Dalziel wont be getting any Comp. tickets from McCoist as he is one of the few who has been critical of him.

Obviously don't watch it but I thought he did rangers tv commentary.

I forgot about that. A caller , last week or the week before, challenged him on that and accused him of playing it safe to protect his job. Big DJ wasn't best pleased :lol:

I forgot about that. A caller , last week or the week before, challenged him on that and accused him of playing it safe to protect his job. Big DJ wasn't best pleased :lol:

Maybe he compares ally's managerial record with his own?

Maybe he compares ally's managerial record with his own?

I went to pick the wife up and foolishly had that on in the car...Big DJ defending Ally to the hilt and then agreeing that Mohsni is an utter bombscare and it was the centre of defence that had been at fault for all 3 goals. Aye he's a fucking genius DJ!! The SFA banned Mohsni and that was what led to our run of 7 or 8 victories but as soon as there is an injury he throws that waste of space back into the team.

Never mind DJ says Mohsni is popular as he signs autographs for the fans and poses for photos. :rolleyes:

I wasn't quite sure where to post this but I suppose this thread is as apt as any and sorry if someone else has posted it somewhere else.

Unfortunately the Rangers v Alloa league game due to be played on the 4th April 2015 has had to be postponed, follow link below.

http://spfl.co.uk/news/article/fixture-amendment-68/ :lol:

I wasn't quite sure where to post this but I suppose this thread is as apt as any and sorry if someone else has posted it somewhere else.

Unfortunately the Rangers v Alloa league game due to be played on the 4th April 2015 has had to be postponed, follow link below.

http://spfl.co.uk/news/article/fixture-amendment-68/ :lol:

Bollocks. Alloa could easily give Sevco another rogering and still be ready to play the final the next day. :lol:

Bollocks. Alloa could easily give Sevco another rogering and still be ready to play the final the next day. :lol:

It shouldn't really be a problem - given that several of them put a full day's work in before last night's game, two games in a couple of days shouldn't be too big an ask.

Although they'd be more confident if the games had been the other way round. ;)