Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

You do take the place too seriously , you have screenshots of comments from months back to show who has red dotted you for Christ sake, maybe tedi does aswell however that is not the arguement I am making

^ ^ ^

Serious type post to gain one-upmanship on me.

Why so serious about this FB ?, is it starting to get on yer tits that you have to it tonight's ambition to point out seriously how apparently serious to you I take the forum ?

Take a chill pill ffs.

^ ^ ^

Serious type post to gain one-upmanship on me.

Why so serious about this FB ?, is it starting to get on yer tits that you have to it tonight's ambition to point out seriously how apparently serious to you I take the forum ?

Take a chill pill ffs.

Irony overload

The QC proving that he really has been called to The Bar ;)

Edited to add: Wee Acne will be along shortly to give hauners.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Jeez guys.

This has gone nuts again.

I no longer understand what people are even accusing each other of, half the time.

"You're wan o' thame"

"Naw, I'm pretending to be wan o' thame"

"Naw you're no'"

And so on and so forth

The QC proving that he really has been called to The Bar ;)

Edited to add: Wee Acne will be along shortly to give hauners.

Pint of Stella and a Napoleon Cognac thanks Kinky, I'll be along shortly. :)

qc taking it so serious he has now turned into a bumbling idiot , lols

After all the accusations of apparently taking this forum too seriously you are now going the extra mile and are seriously in danger of having a serious meltdown young man.

Now young FB, note the title of the thread you are posting on !, are you laughing at anything The Rangers related ie the club. the fans, the board and other such associated shite pertinent to Rangers ?, or are you seriously trying to get one over me on a laugh at The Rangers thread ?, why so serious ?

Ball and bat in your corner.

We know ffs :blink:

:lol: You are a fucking rocket, I'm so sorry you only have two red dots every 24 hours to give me. I mean it can't be enough to show the utter contempt you hold towards me. :lol:

You sad B'stard, the first thing you do is dish out your two red dots to me before posting. Do I get under your skin that much. :1eye

Badge of honour that you do this chump and keep it up because I know I piss you off so much that you'll be a fanny. 8)

Pint of Stella and a Napoleon Cognac thanks Kinky, I'll be along shortly. :) After all the accusations of apparently taking this forum too seriously you are now going the extra mile and are seriously in danger of having a serious meltdown young man. Now young FB, note the title of the thread you are posting on !, are you laughing at anything The Rangers related ie the club. the fans, the board and other such associated shite pertinent to Rangers ?, or are you seriously trying to get one over me on a laugh at The Rangers thread ?, why so serious ? Ball and bat in your corner.
:lol: You are a fucking rocket, I'm so sorry you only have two red dots every 24 hours to give me. I mean it can't be enough to show the utter contempt you hold towards me. :lol: You sad B'stard, the first thing you do is dish out your two red dots to me before posting. Do I get under your skin that much. :1eye Badge of honour that you do this chump and keep it up because I know I piss you off so much that you'll be a fanny. 8)
Wibble