Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Yes it is astounding how fucking clueless supposed die hard rangers fans are about their club,but I bet you can all tell us the date of when the Apprentice boys of derry do their thing , with out Shulll helping ya out, far less who scored the league cup winner in 1974 :1eye

Dont talk shite, the Bheasts from the East had an easy win over the Leith Tramps in 74, as for the ABOD, what's your point!?

7 hours this post has been up and nobody has quipped "aye 1690s".

I think you all need to consider how committed you are to winding us up.

I considered putting it in there myself, but decided it was too easy.

Its not difficult to believe these would be seen on a loyal waddling around town/city centers in the next couple of months. Notice no badge or emblem of the club on any of those items, remember Sports Direct own all.

I think Ashley may regard the 'O' design in the Obsession shirt as an actionable trademark rip-off.

I think Ashley may regard the 'O' design in the Obsession shirt as an actionable trademark rip-off.

It should be noted that the Obsession top isn't for the bears to wear, the orc horde would believe they were made for the P&D's who are apparently obsessed with their club/s. :whistle

Just for a wee treat, here's one for all the TheRangers to laugh at:

"Clubs who play in league have a clear and vital duty to abide by rules and not to disregard them when it suits." SPFL Chair Mr Ralph Topping.

Abide? Rules? Guffaw.....

Unless its hibs and Petrie was on the spfl board at the time.

Is it 50 percent of the gate that goes into the SPFL pot?

If so, here's a nice way for Sevco fans to think about their contribution to the game in Scotland.

If you play all three sets of playoff games it will be half time in your home game against Hibs before your gate money starts going to your own team.

Is it 50 percent of the gate that goes into the SPFL pot?

If so, here's a nice way for Sevco fans to think about their contribution to the game in Scotland.

If you play all three sets of playoff games it will be half time in your home game against Hibs before your gate money starts going to your own team.

That's a mighty big IF. c'mon Queens..................