Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Yet you deliberately took time to edit from my posts the parts that point out he may not even have been hit in the right leg at all or that he stops pretending to be hurt when the ref is no longer looking at him.

Seems like you are putting quite the effort into willful ignorance right there.

You truly are thick and your short memory is mocking you over and over again.

To you probably Rangers players have never ever feigned injury to get a player sent off and Kyle Laffatme actually did take one to the forehead. :1eye

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: JOHN BROWN :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(and my apologies to shull for copying his posting style, but it's so effective)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30196256

Former Rangers coach John Brown says it is the players and not manager Ally McCoist who should be taking the brunt of criticism from supporters.

But he believes McCoist has shown before he can overcome the abuse from a section of fans to succeed at Ibrox.

"Ally's got he strongest squad in the division and it's up to the players to step up to the mark," said Brown.

"You can criticise the manager, but a lot of the senior players, international players, have not been pulling their weight and it's time they did something about it.

"I still believe with players like Kenny Miller, Kris Boyd and Lee McCulloch, experienced guys, they've got to go and show a bit more to bring the team on.

"Lewis Macleod's a young promising player, but he needs a lot of support from a lot of senior players who are just not pulling their weight this season.

"You run for your team-mates, you go that extra yard and I don't see that with some of these players.

"It's about time they stood up to be counted, rather than letting the manager take the flak."

For additional hilarity there's a "picture" of Brown and McCoist as team-mates as they appear to be celebrating some no doubt ill-gotten gains, but something looks a bit off about the whole thing...

_79260473_brown.jpg

For additional hilarity there's a "picture" of Brown and McCoist as team-mates as they appear to be celebrating some no doubt ill-gotten gains, but something looks a bit off about the whole thing...

_79260473_brown.jpg

.....is it that the 'Ally McCoist' is actually a cardboard cutout ? :huh:

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

That'll explain his 2 dimensional tactical acumen.

Also Sooper Sallary signed those players so the buck stops at the fat turd for signing them in the first place and then not training them to compete in every game like a cup final like Hearts are doing on a shoe string. :)

Glad to see the old dead Rangers boys club backing the fud, just shows how stupid they are. :lol:

Florentine_Pogen, on 25 Nov 2014 - 19:35, said:

I can't tell if it's a cutout or literally the worst choice of image for a photoshop I've ever seen. The picture doesn't have any matches when you do a reverse google search, so neither it nor anything even similar exists anywhere else on the internet.

hellbhoy, on 25 Nov 2014 - 20:44, said:

That'll explain his 2 dimensional tactical acumen.

Also Sooper Sallary signed those players so the buck stops at the fat turd for signing them in the first place and then not training them to compete in every game like a cup final like Hearts are doing on a shoe string. :)

Glad to see the old dead Rangers boys club backing the fud, just shows how stupid they are. :lol:

> Players succeed at high levels, including internationally and in the Scottish top division

> Players are signed by and play for McCoist

> Players are unable to repeat their previous form/ability against exceptionally weaker opposition than usual

> The players are to blame

> ???????????????????????

You truly are thick and your short memory is mocking you over and over again.

To you probably Rangers players have never ever feigned injury to get a player sent off and Kyle Laffatme actually did take one to the forehead. :1eye

I called lafferty a muppet and a scumbag at the time and I still do.

Pretending to have been headbutted in order to get a player sent off is indeed the work of a scumbag.

Still, it wasn't quite as bad as a certain celtic hero who sucker punched a hearts player in the back of the head and then pretended to have been headbutted when Juanjo squared up to him.

Will you be calling Neil Lennon a muppet and a scumbag like I did Lafferty? After all, you apparently won't even criticise a hearts player for simulation.

Or are you a complete hypocrite? (that's a rhetorical question btw, of course you are. Otherwise you wouldn't have taken offence at me pointing out how a hearts player cheated)

Edited by jock001

I called lafferty a muppet and a scumbag at the time and I still do.

Pretending to have been headbutted in order to get a player sent off is indeed the work of a scumbag.

Still, it wasn't quite as bad as a certain celtic hero who sucker punched a hearts player in the back of the head and then pretended to have been headbutted when Juanjo squared up to him.

Will you be calling Neil Lennon a muppet and a scumbag like I did Lafferty? After all, you apparently won't even criticise a hearts player for simulation.

Or are you a complete hypocrite? (that's a rhetorical question btw, of course you are. Otherwise you wouldn't have taken offence at me pointing out how a hearts player cheated)

And McCoist, don't forget him while we're on the subject.

Still, it wasn't quite as bad as a certain celtic hero who sucker punched a hearts player in the back of the head and then pretended to have been headbutted when Juanjo squared up to him

juanjo must have been raging to square up to him for that.. juanjo played for Caley when that incident happened

Edited by weirdcal

:bairn

Dear lord !, I pointed out your obvious lack of knowing every club has divers/cheaters but your club is the worst and most embarrassing for diving at the moment !, Nicky Law ffs. :lol:

Your complaining and bitching about other players from other clubs feigning injury is just sour grapes and you cannot take a beating gracefully especially when your players were obviously trying to cheat because they are shit.