Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Cowdenbeath are 11th?

That's really poor, out of ten clubs.

My bad, looking at the Championship table and thinking about the Premiership one.

This of course makes all the difference, The Rangers are a wonderful team and not laughable at all.

snapback.pngSket, on 06 December 2014 - 09:04 PM, said:

Bet you sing them on a regular basis ya f##### b*****d.

Who the f**k you calling a f#### ya p***k? I'll have you know I take baths, and any white T-shirts I own are still actually white, and not grey. So get it up ye, ya wee fucker. Chomping at the bit to calling one of your own a f#####, if you weren't hiding behind a computer screen... I'd shite in your kettle.f9gm68.jpg:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I forgot about that. A caller , last week or the week before, challenged him on that and accused him of playing it safe to protect his job. Big DJ wasn't best pleased :lol:

Yeah, I heard that call.

I think Derek was angry because..... there might actually be some truth in what the caller was saying. That, and the fact Ally is Derek's friend.

His opinions are so biased they aren't even worth listening to. The positivity and false hope does not benefit Rangers in any way whatsoever.

I had a wee read of that thread and then I had a look to see what else was being discussed and this wee gem turned up: "I don't buy any Scottish papers because of the contempt they hold us in" :1eye

Once again my flabber is absolutely gasted at the fact that someone associated with 'Rangers' thinks that any part of the Scottish media is against them ... it's pure mope madness on a level we used to point at the Celtic fans for peddling !!

I had a flick through the Sun today (in the pub) and there were at least 5 pages dedicated to 'Rangers', in fact they dedicated more column inches to Sone Fucking Aluko because of his links to the old club than they did to about half the clubs in Scotland

I had a wee read of that thread and then I had a look to see what else was being discussed and this wee gem turned up: "I don't buy any Scottish papers because of the contempt they hold us in" :1eye

Once again my flabber is absolutely gasted at the fact that someone associated with 'Rangers' thinks that any part of the Scottish media is against them ... it's pure mope madness on a level we used to point at the Celtic fans for peddling !!

I had a flick through the Sun today (in the pub) and there were at least 5 pages dedicated to 'Rangers', in fact they dedicated more column inches to Sone Fucking Aluko because of his links to the old club than they did to about half the clubs in Scotland

I remember when Densboy used to count how many letters were used in articles about Rangers compared to those about celtic.

Ashley Ing ‘n buy sale

BURNLEY star Danny Ings is a shock target for Mike Ashley — but as a marquee signing for RANGERS.

England Under-21 striker Ings is going to be among the hottest properties on the market when his contract runs out at the end of the season.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

All he does is say the same thing all the time. :)

His lack of creativity when criticism of Rangers is so played out that most comments have become tedious renders his repeatedly used 'witty' banter a waste of a post.

Hey, if someone say's something funny about Rangers I'll laugh. I can respect top quality creative banter. But to say the same thing again and again and again, well, it just doesn't do anything for me.