Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

On ‎13‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 17:54, Monkey Tennis said:

A comedy exit in Europe at the earliest opportunity, to the weakest opposition imaginable.

A failure to reach either domestic  Cup Final.

A 3rd place league finish.

Given the resources involved, a hilarious picture of staggering underachievement.

What a season.  Let's all laugh.

If they had twice the resources they would only squander twice as much ( Kevin Kyle stylee salary negotiations)  and be in exactly the same position.

and isn't  'resources' just another word for 'escalating debt'

7 hours ago, San Starko Rover said:

We have a winner, it’s a fool proof plan and nothing could possibly go wrong. Seriously have they learned nothing since 2012 about trying to hold 41 clubs to ransom? emoji23.pngIMG_0582.jpg

:lol: Ooooft.

Such delusions of grandeur.

Such well thought out positions as well.

Withdraw from the cup? Denying themselves potential prize money, tv money, gate money and silverware. How would their sponsors take it? Or their players etc.

Refuse away allocations.?  So their players play in front an exclusively hostile support, with noone cherring them on? Anyway, everyone coped between 2012 and 2016 without the 'blue pound'.

Refuse to agree the tv deal...They'd be in a minority of one, which wouldn't be sufficient to block it.

Really is hilarious the misplaced self-importance they display.

8 hours ago, Richie said:

Withdraw from the cup? Denying themselves potential prize money, tv money, gate money and silverware. How would their sponsors take it? Or their players etc.

Refuse away allocations.?  So their players play in front an exclusively hostile support, with noone cherring them on? Anyway, everyone coped between 2012 and 2016 without the 'blue pound'.

Refuse to agree the tv deal...They'd be in a minority of one, which wouldn't be sufficient to block it.

The impotent rage is going to result in a fair number of heart attacks.

11 hours ago, Richie said:

how many seasons will pass before they realise thy are a diddy club with a big stadium and support.

I see Sevco fans attacking my FB feed with all this stuff that Celtic have best nobody to 7 In a row and the double treble.

Well I'm no fan of either and don't really want to stick up for Celtic but I remember Rangers (oldco) winning most of 9 in a row against nobody and a sub par Celtic.

They also never managed a double treble in that 1 horse period

I see Sevco fans attacking my FB feed with all this stuff that Celtic have best nobody to 7 In a row and the double treble.
Well I'm no fan of either and don't really want to stick up for Celtic but I remember Rangers (oldco) winning most of 9 in a row against nobody and a sub par Celtic.
An arguement that is easily dismantled on many fronts.

Enjoy yourself mate. Bodying Old Firm* fans in arguements is like working the heavy bag. Its easy on the knuckles and doesnt hit back.

On 5/17/2018 at 06:51, The DA said:

The impotent rage is going to result in a fair number of heart attacks.

Hopefully.

10 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

They usual answer to that is that the titles won after the blue vermin had to apply for membership and start in the fourth tier, until they were in the first tier, don't count. Because as we all know, a squad rammed with shite like Sandaza, Ian Black etc would have stopped Celtic from winning the title :lol:

The bad news for Rangers is that Rodgers will almost certainly want to stay to make history by winning 10IAR, and as such will continue to receive appropriate financial backing. No wonder Rangers fans are angry, it must hurt knowing that's going to happen, and that their club will never, ever have another 1990s-style period of dominance again. 

4 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

The bad news for Rangers is that Rodgers will almost certainly want to stay to make history by winning 10IAR, and as such will continue to receive appropriate financial backing. No wonder Rangers fans are angry, it must hurt knowing that's going to happen, and that their club will never, ever have another 1990s-style period of dominance again. 

This is why it’s hurting them the most, the hope is killing them.

On 19/05/2018 at 21:00, Crusher said:

Heard stevie g has been arrested today down in Liverpool.aparrently he broke into a cigarette machine and stole 20 players.

Groan.

Here, it might be more lucrative stealing a fag machine rather than an ATM with the price of ciggies today. 

8 hours ago, cyderspaceman said:

Groan.

Here, it might be more lucrative stealing a fag machine rather than an ATM with the price of ciggies today. 

Don’t know about that the price has went down.it cost between  £8,£9 for 20 club now, Craig whyte bought one for a quid.