FIFA Rage Page

Stagmaster

I'm currently sitting on 22 points in division 1 on seasons. 2 games to play, need one point to finally get a league title.

We all know what's going to happen next...........

:( I'm actually scared to play these games because I just know I'm going to break lots of things.

:lol::lol::lol:

Those extra games can be used for FUT seasons? I always thought it was just regular seasons?

You can't use them in FUT seasons, no-one has said you can? :huh:

Just thought I would come on here and vent my anger fvcking fvck fvck barsteward and cvnt.

My Fifa CM mode which I was in season 2021 crashed last night on 8th Jan and doesnt matter how many times I reload I cant get pas t that day. Fleetwood Town in the BPL and playing Champions League, gutted :(

You can't use them in FUT seasons, no-one has said you can? :huh:

Tamdunk said he could have had another shot at winning division 1 on FUT had he known about these and Clancy2ktid replied saying he had tried this and lost anyway...

Edited by Rossco1893

Can people exploit the game so that others experience severe lag whilst they don't? Just played in a game which took 5 minutes to reach 20 on the clock, and I counted the time between each (lengthy, about 2 seconds-long) blip - precisely 14 in-game seconds each time. He didn't seem to be lagging whatsoever - he could dribble, do his skills and seemed unaffected in defence while I was all over the place. Ended up quitting, extremely frustrating to play under

• 2 weeks later...

Just played a guy with SEVEN Ligue 1 TOTS players, Ibra, and IF Sirigu. Absolutely destroyed him in terms of general play - shots on target: 17:2 in my favour. The score? 2-0 to him. Sirigu got a 10.0 rating and made 20 saves in all, and I hit the woodwork SIX times. Outrageous.

Better watch you don't get called a liar ;)

It's minging when that happens though. What do you actually need to do to win these games? Even sweaty cutback tap ins skew wide or blaze over. It's not good for your sanity.

Better watch you don't get called a liar ;)

It's minging when that happens though. What do you actually need to do to win these games? Even sweaty cutback tap ins skew wide or blaze over. It's not good for your sanity.

Haha it was honestly the most bizarre FIFA game ever, fortunately there weren't any glaring cutback misses otherwise there may have been seethe!

Haha it was honestly the most bizarre FIFA game ever, fortunately there weren't any glaring cutback misses otherwise there may have been MORE seethe!

Sorted. ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I went through the range of emotions the other day during one game. I was beating someone 1-0 for most of the game, as I scored fairly early. I completely dominated but failed to score due to my poor finishing and being unlucky with passes, weird bounces of the ball and goalkeeping heroics from Julio Cesar in the goal. This continued for most of the game, until the 83rd minute when he chanced a shot from at least 30 yards from David Luiz, it obviously flew straight into the top corner. My reaction was a simple 'aww, f**k off', so not to bad. He then scored his second from a near enough identical position after I had lost the ball during an attack. Another absolute screamer with my defenders unable to block the shot. This time he decided to run about and make his player 'shh' me before stopping at the corner flag to cup his hand to his ear. 'No fucking way, you complete fucking arsehole. This game is a fucking joke', which is pretty much my standard reaction when I'm feeling hard done by.

Then my luck changed. I went up the park after setting up to go ultra attacking, and managed to equalise in the 90th minute. I felt weird as I was pissed off that I wasn't winning, annoyed as I thought it was too late, as well as determined and happy that the other guy wasn't getting all three points. However, deep into injury time, Stefan Jovetic played a magical one two with Palacio before skinning the last defender which seemed to take him too wide, the angle was outrageously tight. I thought f**k it, and took a tiny touch to steady myself and direct my body towards goal before rifling an unstoppable right foot shot into the far top corner with ferocious power. I screamed. :lol:

Nothing has ever felt more satisfying on this game than my celebration as I copied my opponent before watching every replay. I continued to sigh with relief and pleasure and mutter 'yass' to myself for at least ten minutes afterwards with a massive smile on my face. Fifa: serious business. 8)

I played a boy last night to secure Division 1 safety. Three times I went ahead, three times he got a lucky bounce and scored an equaliser. I then scored a screamer with Balotelli with 10 minutes to go. He replies by punting the ball into my box almost straight from kick off. Theres a scramble, my keeper slides and picks up the ball. He also catches my defenders who falls, taking out one of his strikers and a penalty was given. WHAT?! FUCKING WHAT?!

so it's 4-4. He then gets a free kick in the final minute and scores the best free kick I've ever seen on the game. It actually calmed me down losing to such a beautiful goal, I messaged him to tell him it was fantastic. The b*****d

Edited by RandomGuy.

Played a guy the other day who picked Barca (one of they c***s). Was a fairly even game, with me winning 1-0. He played a big diagonal from left back to the right hand side. I didn't really think much of it as it looked as if it was going out but Messi got to it right on the byline, hes hit it first time and its swung out then back in again and went right over my keepers head.

Things got punched.

Played someone yesterday who went 1-0 up in first 10 minutes and literally passed the ball about until half time. I literally didnt touch the ball.

Anytime he got into space he would turn back and pass to the defence and goalkeeper. Couldn't believe what I was seeing. I was absolutely seething as its everything that's wrong with playing online.

Second half he started doing the same but I managed to get it up the b*****d by scoring two and taking the lead.

His tactics then changed funnily enough and he went back to playing normal.

I then did something I've never done before. I spent the last 5 mins in the corner holding onto the ball and winning multiple corners.

Usually i would never do such a cunty thing but It's never felt more glorious!

Almost sent him a message but couldn't find It in me to stoop that low.