Limmy's Show

jamamafegan

Just watched it again. Building bricks was funnier second time around as was bad b*****d. Also liked the couple tweeting and the two guys talking about their pal who had died.

For me the problem was Dream Scheme. Slowed the whole thing down and felt laboured. The end bit with the bank card was just pish.

Loved "i feel like being a right bad b*****d today"

That was my favourite bit. I've often wanted to do things like that.

Anyone else find Kirsten McLean quite attractive?

I do. Except from when she's a screaming junkie.

The Yoker sketch is brilliant. First time I've saw it. I live in the neighbourhood beside it. Proud, man.

It's a shame he doesn't actually get off the bus in Yoker. He's in Clydebank, the next neighbourhood along.

Watched all 3 now and I'm enjoying it much more than previous series. I don't know if that's because I'm appreciating his style of humour more or he's growing into it. There's still the odd flat sketch, but what show like this doesn't?

The "what's your hing" bit had me in absolute stitches.

The dream scheme sketches were shite. The rest was pretty good. The 'being a bastard' sketches were good, particularly when he deleted all the couple photos off their camera. Falconhoof was excellent as well.

Dee Dee going to Yoker is still my favourite Limmy's Show sketch though.

Watched an episode of this a couple of years back and thought it was pish. Decided to give it another try and I've enjoyed this series so far. As other others have said, it can be quite hit or miss. But it's worth watching for the good sketches.

Favourite sketches so far have been Falconhoof (episode 3's one was hilarious - "climb the walls", "dig a tunnel" :lol: ), the "what's your hing?" and the Larry Forsyth experiments.

Anyone know where I can watch the first two series online? If not, I'll probably just ask for it for Xmas.

Personally I thought the 3rd episode was pretty poor but I have never found adventure call funny, personally I think its his weakest sketches. I will watch it again though as it may become more funny on second viewing like the first episode of the series.

I realise im clearly in a minority of one, but I generally skip the DeeDee sketches, just don't find them funny at all. My favourite sketch so far is the one with the mystical picture frame that he shows his dad...mainly because I have 2 or 3 people in my life who would react exactly as the dad did!

Agree that the Dream Scheme stuff didn't work...his best sketch that recurs through one episode was the Marti Pellow one.

Personally I thought the 3rd episode was pretty poor but I have never found adventure call funny, personally I think its his weakest sketches. I will watch it again though as it may become more funny on second viewing like the first episode of the series.

Adventure call was magnificent in the 'jump the chasm' one and also pretty strong in other early ones 'mad ped', 'get troll', 'kill jester' and the one where the mother is trying to get the money his son spent back. I think he probably should have stopped it then.

I really enjoy falconhoof (the "kill jester" one was hilarious) but as said I think it's going to run dry pretty soon if not already-I prefer the one episode only things in general, my favourite this series being the paper lightshades on the head, mainly because I've actually done that when I had one as a kid.