Peep Show

nelsjfc

Look, Suze, being black isn't about the colour of your skin, it's about vibe, about hanging out, kicking back, smoking a number, fighting prejudice and negative stereotypes wherever you find them, yeah? I'm down with all that, is Johnson? I mean, what's Johnson done for black people lately?

3 hours ago, Steve_Wilkos said:

Yeah, well. Let's have a look at some of these books, see how great they really are. Sister Carrie by Theodore Dreiser. 

"The look on her face was one of disappointment."

That's good, is it? What's good about that?

It’s the distain in Jez’s voice when he says ‘that’s good, is it?’ that gets me every time.

Started a watch of this again thanks to this thread.

"I like you. Is that such a crime? Should I be hounded to the ends of the earth, just for liking you? I like you, and if you can't handle it, you can just, you know, f**k off."

"I can take a joke as well as anyone, but if it happens again I'm taking it to a fucking industrial tribunal."

23 hours ago, DrewDon said:

Anyone else find that scene in Sophie's Parents when they are all singing happy birthday to Sophie, with her brother 'dancing', really quite uncomfortable? Great episode, but I always want to skip that moment. 

Her brother dancing makes it.