MMA Thread

Shuggie_Murray7

That finish was brilliant, Betche getting all cocky then getting floored with the headkick then the uppercut was a thing of beauty.

The whole card was really good, I'll be looking forward to seeing Inoue again plus a few others.

Can't believe Scoggins again, looking like the best flyweight on the planet for 7minutes then boom, gets caught in a stupid submission. Think that's the 3rd time that's happened. He literally looks unbeatable at times.

That finish was brilliant, Betche getting all cocky then getting floored with the headkick then the uppercut was a thing of beauty.

The whole card was really good, I'll be looking forward to seeing Inoue again plus a few others.

Heavyweight fight was pretty baws and majority of main was grim until the finish.

I hope never to see Correria in a main even again. She's hard as hell to like and her shite taunting followed by beautiful ko justice was very very sweet.

Yeah the prelims were the best part, ji linglian or whatever he's called had a great fight with Camacho, definitely worth a watch(not looked who got the bonuses yet but would think Sasaki and Holm are dead certs).

Main card was ok, finish to the main event saved it for me.

On 2017-6-19 at 14:17, JamieStevenson said:

DCr7Bc7UIAEdSki.jpg

This one has been my 2nd most anticipated fight of the year so far behind Aldo vs Holloway and just ahead of Struve vs Volkov.

You must reckon Anderson has a shot then? I've literally never seen her fight but I've seen a couple of people say it might be a year or two too early for her.

Just now, BradHorse said:

You must reckon Anderson has a shot then? I've literally never seen her fight but I've seen a couple of people say it might be a year or two too early for her.

I'm not saying she has a shot, I just don't think she'll shit the bed like a lot of others do against Cyborg, she'll go out there to try and give her absolute hell but at this stage I'm sure Cyborg will still come out on top. Will be a good test as they are #1 & #2 for sure in the division right now.

I'd like to see Cyborg in an actual fight. I've seen her loss and maybe half a dozen of her more recent fights and she just seems to pressure people and they crumble. I'd love it Megan made a war of it. Not to mention she'd make a much better looking champion!

The only time I saw Cyborg have a proper fight on her hands was when she fought Thai at Lion Fight. Can't take much from that really as quite different working to an actual muay thai fight and scoring. In MMA I'm unsure of who could compete. Possibly some weird catch weight fight between her and Nunes as both have that relentless pressure style rangy striking but really don't think I'd like to see Cyborg cutting anymore weight.

The boy Aaron Pico is making his debut for Bellator this weekend. Fuckload of hype around about the lad. Anyone seen anything of, or know much about him? Read he was a pretty handy wrestler and boxer in school.

The boy Aaron Pico is making his debut for Bellator this weekend. Fuckload of hype around about the lad. Anyone seen anything of, or know much about him? Read he was a pretty handy wrestler and boxer in school.

Olympic level wrestler and national level boxer, fair to say he's the biggest prospect ever. I think there's even a chance he goes to the next Olympics, I could be talking shite here but I'm sure I heard him say it in an interview a while ago(maybe with helwani). He's only 20 and has been training at AKA