Depression

That could be carnage lol im up for one tho chances are it will need to be after the new year now

To be fair. I would avoid Gorebridge at all costs :lol:

Gorebridge to Leith sounds dece until a few of us end up getting the train down to Newcastle while being drunk :lol:

:lol:

f**k it pub crawl from Waverley station to Dundee getting off at every stop on the route :lol:

Inner or outer Fife Circle ?

ETA: In all seriousness I realise that 28th is a wee bit short notice and Dundee may pose a problem for a few folk distance wise, we could maybe get something arranged in January that's beneficial for all given that a lot of people will be on exam leave etc. and could probably be needing to de-stress

Edited by GordieBoy80

I'm ok, thanks.

Snowing heavily here, so I'm not going to go to work, but I can watch real football for most of the day, then college football in the afternoon.

Might even put my Christmas tree up

Have you lost 2 wives??

Why?

I'm quite a social person, but at every new year party I've been too I've always felt alone. I tend to just sit in my own little bubble, regardless if people talk to me or not.

I couldn't tell you why I feel like that.

Also, I also feel acutely aware of those who are properly alone on New years/Hogmanay. The homeless, the widowed, or those who genuinely have not very many friends. I feel so bad for them, because it's the one day of the year where the majority of people have at least someone to spend time with; society almost expects it. It makes me feel guilty for not appreciating having people to spend time with.

It's all very melancholic for me.

My grandparents tend to not bother having people around for Hogmanay, and they usually have a couple around for new years day itself, but my friends at uni are all going back to where they live to celebrate it, so it's looking likely I'll be on my tod for new year/Hogmanay.