Depression

The end of a relationship can seem like the end of the world, cracojambo, but it's really not - it's something that can be overcome - get yourself in shape, and get back in the game - try not to take relationships too seriously, because they can come and go - there are plenty of nice lassies oot there who are on the hunt for a nice bloke - and you seem like a nice bloke - get yourself fired in when you're ready.

A swap sounds good to me mate but you'd need to travel to Africa as my ex fucked off back to her family. :( I've got to say that up till now i never thought that being a good baker was a flaw. I love cakes bro. 8)

Its not a flaw but her cake did not look as good as the ones she normally makes.

She was so smart, good round the house looked after me. I'm sure they are easy to come by

The end of a relationship can seem like the end of the world, cracojambo, but it's really not - it's something that can be overcome - get yourself in shape, and get back in the game - try not to take relationships too seriously, because they can come and go - there are plenty of nice lassies oot there who are on the hunt for a nice bloke - and you seem like a nice bloke - get yourself fired in when you're ready.

Have you got a girlfriend , Para ? :mellow:

I'm to shy to fire into women now:( I will just get cats. I don't normally rush into all the lovey dovey shit because that's when my fucked upside comes out. But she got to me very fast. its weird when I was with her I never knew how much I did love her. I need a fucking holiday I think

Its not a flaw but her cake did not look as good as the ones she normally makes.

She was so smart, good round the house looked after me. I'm sure they are easy to come by

Mine was good at all the cooking and cleaning stuff too mate, and she was an animal in the sack!! *sigh* I really miss that chick! :(

Now, about that phone number... ;)

I'm to shy to fire into women now:( I will just get cats. I don't normally rush into all the lovey dovey shit because that's when my fucked upside comes out. But she got to me very fast. its weird when I was with her I never knew how much I did love her. I need a fucking holiday I think

Aye, no need to rush things - take your time - the thing I would emphasise is that, however unlikely it seems at the moment, you will get over the last one.

Aye, no need to rush things - take your time - the thing I would emphasise is that, however unlikely it seems at the moment, you will get over the last one.

Mibbee better to just let him start back with the cats para. :unsure2:

I need a fucking holiday I think

I'd suggest here . You won't be able to change your username for a while anyway. On the other hand you could write her a letter saying much of what you've said on here? Beats emails..

Mine was good at all the cooking and cleaning stuff too mate, and she was an animal in the sack!! *sigh* I really miss that chick! :(

Now, about that phone number... ;)

:-D

Her number is ##########

I'd suggest here . You won't be able to change your username for a while anyway. On the other hand you could write her a letter saying much of what you've said on here? Beats emails..

If I send her a letter she will not read it. I think I should go back and tell her face to face. if that fails I will wire into her sister just for the sake of it. She was nice aswell and desperate for a man

If I send her a letter she will not read it. I think I should go back and tell her face to face. if that fails I will wire into her sister just for the sake of it. She was nice aswell and desperate for a man

If it doesnt work out with her desperate sister can you send me her number bro ? 8)