January Transfers

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before the Hibs-Killie game, Richard Gordon et al were suggesting Hearts might struggle to hold on to their defenders in the transfer window.

I would take Webster back at Tannadice in a heartbeat if we could afford him - anyone know what he's on at Hearts? Would fellow Arabs agree?

Was Houston not in the paper last week saying he's been told to cut the wage bill again? Or have I just made this up?

Pretty sure you're right unfortunately. We need a proper centre half though - as much as I like Dillon and Gunning, they just don't seem to click.

Can I just say I stumbled upon some interesting information about Liam Craig to Hibs. The quote from Hibs.net used previously saying he had a medical yesterday (the 19th) conflicts with Liam Craigs official twitter and a sighting I got from a friend that he was Noahs Ark that day laugh.gif

EDIT: Callum Davidson's not been offered a contract so will be leaving in the Summer sad.gif

Never listen to hibs.net they are more focused on hearts going bust.

Craig's signing for hibs though. If someone would like a bet I would be obliged.

SHEFFIELD United have lodged an undisclosed bid, believed to be worth around £100,000, for Motherwell winger Jamie Murphy ahead of the forthcoming transfer window.

Seems they've upped their offer after their paltry bid of 60k was rejected, however we apparently want around 200k. Looks like it's only going to be matter of time though and he'll be away in January.

All three would walk into the St Mirren team.

Not sure what you mean by Naysmith being anonymous, he's a very dependable and experienced player who rarely puts a foot wrong at LB.

He rarely puts a foot wrong because he's rarely fit.

All three would walk into the St Mirren team.

Not sure what you mean by Naysmith being anonymous, he's a very dependable and experienced player who rarely puts a foot wrong at LB.

No they wouldn't.

Kenny McLean is streets ahead of both Hughes and Rae, he's extremely unlikely to be a St Mirren player next month, with scouts from Wigan & Fulham watching him on Friday night. And then we have John McGinn, who looks every bit as good as McLean.

Naysmith is dependable but average. We have Paul Dummett who is very dependable and rarely puts a foot wrong, he's 13 years younger and contributes a lot more going forward, too.

That's all irrelevant to Rae and Hughes being shite at football, though.

No they wouldn't.

Kenny McLean is streets ahead of both Hughes and Rae, he's extremely unlikely to be a St Mirren player next month, with scouts from Wigan & Fulham watching him on Friday night. And then we have John McGinn, who looks every bit as good as McLean.

Naysmith is dependable but average. We have Paul Dummett who is very dependable and rarely puts a foot wrong, he's 13 years younger and contributes a lot more going forward, too.

That's all irrelevant to Rae and Hughes being shite at football, though.

Your squad is obviously so much better than ours, yet so far behind.

Where did it all go wrong?

Archived