January Transfers

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMO Jody Morris was one of the classiest player i've seen wear a saints shirt. he's just the sort of player we need just now because paddy cregg was a poor signing and we are lacking creaativity in the middle of the park. i'd love to see him back in perth, however lomas has been told to sell before he can buy so i just don't know if a move for jody would be realistic.

Cregg has surprised many including me, I think. The team certainly missed him when he had that period out.

Jody morris is past it . Every c**t could see it in the second half of last season . We move on and in cregg we have a decent enough midfielder , who is similar to jody , on lower wages , younger , with a point to prove . Saints should be cutting the squad and playing youngsters not employing more has beens .

Cregg has had a pretty good start to his saints career actually. I've been impressed by him. Kevin Moon almost certainly isn't the way to go. If he wasn't a Perth guy he would have been punted 3 or 4 year ago at least. His level is probably be first division, at a push.

Cregg has had a pretty good start to his saints career actually. I've been impressed by him. Kevin Moon almost certainly isn't the way to go. If he wasn't a Perth guy he would have been punted 3 or 4 year ago at least. His level is probably first division, at a push.

"Celtic are considering taking a £250,000 punt on Leigh Griffiths as part of the club's on -going winter transfer activity"

Not sure where you got that bit transfer gossip, as it sounds like typical transfer window mince, however the bottom line is you snooze you lose, and Rod was definitely caught napping here.

Cregg is dreadful. There's surely got to be better youngsters desperate for a chance in the first team?

Yeah but he's currently in Cowdenbeath

Kevin moon? Nows his chance more than ever to step up

laugh.gif Moon?! He's fucking dreadful and is made of glass, if he'd had any brains he would've left us years ago and tried his luck at a lower league team. If he wasn't from Perth he would'nt have even been here half as long as he has. Our official site has him down as playing 52 games, with 48 of them off the bench. And he made his debut back in 2005

Anyway I'd be seething if we signed Morris after loaning Caddis out. Would be just like us to sign an old boy who'll add nothing to the team while shunning one of the most dynamic young midfielders we've seen at the club in years, fucking seething I would be!

And Creggs been a fantastic signing, much much better than I expected. He gets f**k all help from Murray Davidson in the majority of games though so ends up make rash tackles

Not sure where you got that bit transfer gossip, as it sounds like typical transfer window mince, however the bottom line is you snooze you lose, and Rod was definitely caught napping here.

I personally saw it on the back page of the Sunday Post this morning.

Personally i hope its alot of shite, no better than what we already have. Not interested

laugh.gif

And Creggs been a fantastic signing, much much better than I expected. He gets f**k all help from Murray Davidson in the majority of games though so ends up make rash tackles

Murray davidson has , on a few occasions this season , CARRIED THE WHOLE st johnstone team , never mind cregg .

Murray davidson has , on a few occasions this season , CARRIED THE WHOLE st johnstone team , never mind cregg .

Yes, on a few occasions. Too often he seems to go missing in the middle of the park though. I'm not entirely sure thats his fault and not the fact the ball generally gets thumped past him in either direction the whole 90 minutes

does anyone actually know what position caddis plays... i remember him playing fulback, then moving onto the left side of midfield and even through the middle however, with the amount of goals he's scored for the under 20s he must play in a more advanced role... anyone?

does anyone actually know what position caddis plays... i remember him playing fulback, then moving onto the left side of midfield and even through the middle however, with the amount of goals he's scored for the under 20s he must play in a more advanced role... anyone?

Think he plays Central midfield in the youths, although he seems to be able to play right wing aswell

Anyway QPR and Norwich have approached Celtic about Charlie Mulgrew

laugh.gif Moon?! He's fucking dreadful and is made of glass, if he'd had any brains he would've left us years ago and tried his luck at a lower league team. If he wasn't from Perth he would'nt have even been here half as long as he has. Our official site has him down as playing 52 games, with 48 of them off the bench. And he made his debut back in 2005

Anyway I'd be seething if we signed Morris after loaning Caddis out. Would be just like us to sign an old boy who'll add nothing to the team while shunning one of the most dynamic young midfielders we've seen at the club in years, fucking seething I would be!

How many times have you seen Caddis play for the first team? He is promising at the moment can be called no more until he proves himself.

And the last sentence must be a troll.

Archived