Sons' sorrow

Pendants are ancient and awful, I want a window sticker for the car, I'd imagine they'd fly out the door, mugs, pens, key rings,

Oh what I'd do for a Sons branded mug for the office. Let's everyone know you're not an Old Firm supporter which really sets you apart on the intelligence benchmark. My last one was responsible for two promotions.

Oh what I'd do for a Sons branded mug for the office. Let's everyone know you're not an Old Firm supporter which really sets you apart on the intelligence benchmark. My last one was responsible for two promotions.

A Sons-branded mug would be grand!

I like your thinking on that. Surely it's not too difficult for the club to do such a line in their choice of merchandise available to the paying punter?

I understand that the Trust is already in charge of commercial activity. Alan Findlay is Commercial Director isn't he?

If that is the case, then surely those who are disappointed at the lack of merchandise are aiming their disappointment at the Trust, no?

The Trust works so hard for the Club that I wouldn't think of criticizing them.

The trust don't have direct control over club merchandise.

The trust has a board member who also has a particular role on the club board but merchandise is an area that is reserved for the club board rather than the trust board.

There may be a degree of influence but certainly nothing like control.

Quick question for u regulars. With a couple weekends off over the festive period I plan on taking in a few games, Falkirk away and rangers at home are a decent couple to make I suppose. What's the chances of a ticket for the rangers game? Am I right in saying there was no public sale last time?

The trust don't have direct control over club merchandise.

The trust has a board member who also has a particular role on the club board but merchandise is an area that is reserved for the club board rather than the trust board.

There may be a degree of influence but certainly nothing like control.

Seconded...it would be easier to buy mail-order sex aids from North Korea than a Sons scarf right now.

Quick question for u regulars. With a couple weekends off over the festive period I plan on taking in a few games, Falkirk away and rangers at home are a decent couple to make I suppose. What's the chances of a ticket for the rangers game? Am I right in saying there was no public sale last time?

I believe you would have to get a season ticket holder to purchase you one for the Rangers game (we're allowed to purchase 1 extra each).

I'm not entirely sure what the cut off date is but I'd be more than happy to let you use my spare one if that hasn't passed. My only issue is that I can only really get to the stadium on match days due to work and the game against Rangers is our next home game. Not sure if something could be arranged?

I believe you would have to get a season ticket holder to purchase you one for the Rangers game (we're allowed to purchase 1 extra each).

I'm not entirely sure what the cut off date is but I'd be more than happy to let you use my spare one if that hasn't passed. My only issue is that I can only really get to the stadium on match days due to work and the game against Rangers is our next home game. Not sure if something could be arranged?

I would greatly appreciate that, very kind gesture at this festive time of year. If u can't manage it don't worry.

I would greatly appreciate that, very kind gesture at this festive time of year. If u can't manage it don't worry.

I will fire an email to the club just now to find out if they are able to send me the ticket out and I can post the money through the letter box or something.

Not entirely sure if that's an option but I'll ask anyway.

Just clocked on the website that the season ticket cut off was yesterday and it's now going to a public sale.

You'd maybe be best emailing the club or getting someone you know to go down and try and get one asap.

In DFC related news, everyone's favourite former assistant manager has just taken over at Alloa. Should be announced at 1.

:(

009__034__features__Jack_Ross__134606248:wub:

Maybe I missed something but I really don't see what all the fuss is/ was with Jack Ross.

Don't get me wrong he seems to be a good coach, we seemed to miss him when he left but as a manager he hasn't really done much.

I know he didn't have long as interim manager with us but I didn't see any great changes and did he not get sacked as the hearts u21 manager?

Is it maybe a good coach but not a manager?

Maybe I missed something but I really don't see what all the fuss is/ was with Jack Ross.

Don't get me wrong he seems to be a good coach, we seemed to miss him when he left but as a manager he hasn't really done much.

I know he didn't have long as interim manager with us but I didn't see any great changes and did he not get sacked as the hearts u21 manager?

Is it maybe a good coach but not a manager?

Allegedly his sacking as Hearts U21 coach was nothing related to his coaching ability.