Sons' sorrow

I don't think anyone would be against us bringing in another striker. Unlikely to be a player that commands a decent wage as we're probably at our budget now, so more likely would be a young U21/19 youth on loan. Someone small and pacey to give us an alternative to the Fleming/Nade battering ram.

I hear we're finished for this transfer window and there's no more to come. Sorry to spoil the fun.

In fairness it's not been a bad window for us and i think we've got better than we shipped out. Remains to be seen how they work out but i'm quietly confident.

I hear we're finished for this transfer window and there's no more to come. Sorry to spoil the fun.

In fairness it's not been a bad window for us and i think we've got better than we shipped out. Remains to be seen how they work out but i'm quietly confident.

you certain?

I think you can have a development loanee and a standard loanee. Development loans are for u20s only though.

You can have a development loan on top of two others from a club you dont share a division with and on top of one other from a club you do share a division with. Edited by Skyline Drifter