Sons' sorrow

12 minutes ago, Replays said:

If the Clyde Twitter admin had teased a signing 8 (EIGHT) hours ago and not revealed it yet I’d be incandescent with rage tbqhwy.

In fairness, our actual manager was teasing new signings nearly 7 (SEVEN) days ago so fire into the rage-a-hol.

2 minutes ago, David W said:

In fairness, our actual manager was teasing new signings nearly 7 (SEVEN) days ago so fire into the rage-a-hol.

A very valid point (and trust me the rage is building)!

Edited by Replays

Marc Kelly from EK. Lowland League players are usually very hit or miss. But his record and position means he's probably worth a punt imo.

If I'm thinking of the right guy he looked quite handy against us for Caley Braves a few years back.

The turnover in the chicken man’s squad this season is absolutely wild. They can’t be far off having about 40 different players on the books at some point this season. What a joke of an outfit.

Kelly seems like he’s worth a punt and I’d rather see us sign guys like him than washed up jobbers looking for an easy wage as they wind down.

I'm certainly not going to criticise an attempt to live the attacking options, and this lad comes with a decent record.  The EK website lists him as a midfielder and if he's scored 43 goals in two seasons then that has to be worth a punt.  We wish him well, and if he's any good maybe we'll rename ourselves MK Sons.....

I watched him against Linlithgow this season and is more of a 10 than a winger. Looked a tidy player but certainly not the quickest on that showing.

It gives Dumbarton another option to play off Ruth, Ryan Wallace isn't the most reliable fitness wise, and he's certainly a different type to what you have.

Should do enough to cement 5th place anyway.