Sons' sorrow

Great season from the sons! I thinknwe were closer to third than bottom points wise in the end up! Im looking forward to Murray making his own mark on the team next season. Tonight is going to be interesting

Acquiring a new goalkeeper and largely a new defence should be our focus this summer. Other 'Ins' will depend on who leaves.

I'd like to see Murray get himself up to full fitness for next season and I assume he'll be pressing with having the pitch size reduced.

I'm sorry. I'm not. He was pish at Clyde as well. How many goals did you concede this season? He's been part of woeful defence after woeful defence. 2nd division player.

If it wasn't for his actions when he was 19, he wouldn't be playing for us. Fact.

If it wasn't for his actions when he was 19, he wouldn't be playing for us. Fact.

Who would he be playing for? He's been part of defences that leak goals time and time again. Your defence last season was embarrassing. Any sort of pace and he struggles, as soon as the ball is in behind him he can't cope one bit. Graham wasn't good enough for full time neither is Lithgow.

At least you're admitting your club is wrong to have employed him in the first place.

Armstrong is far far better yes. It's why we consistently concede less goals than your lot.

Got to agree here, Armstrong is better than Lithgow and has been for a few years. Still I think that if we can keep Lithgow, Graham and add another centre half I'll be quite happy. Of course we need new full backs but I'd be happy to keep both our current centre backs.

Armstrong is far far better yes. It's why we consistently concede less goals than your lot.

What terrible logic.

Lithgow hasn't let us down this season, he has been let down by the rest of the defence. Our strongest defence (McGinn Graham Lithgow Smith) is far superior to Cowden's. Our problem has been injuries to them, and also Smith and McGinn only coming half-way through the season.

Lithgow hasn't let us down this season, he has been let down by the rest of the defence. Our strongest defence (McGinn Graham Lithgow Smith) is far superior to Cowden's. Our problem has been injuries to them, and also Smith and McGinn only coming half-way through the season.

How's it terrible logic. How else can you quantitatively measure how well a team defend. We have consistent had a solid back four built around John Armstrong. Everyone in the SFL would admit that be is far better than Lithgow. You seem to be arguing for the sake of arguing. You can't objectively discuss your own players without saying they are all brilliant.

Moore has only been at under half a season but yes I would say your offensive players (Agnew, Gilhaney, McDougall) are better than ours. Stewart is technically our best player but poor onfront of goal and strikers are measured on goals.

Not sure why you're so unhappy about this. Last season there was two strategies to score against Dumbo. Ball in behind and any set piece. That comes down to the centre half.

Not sure why you're so unhappy about this. Last season there was two strategies to score against Dumbo. Ball in behind and any set piece. That comes down to the centre half.

I would argue that set piece defending comes down to all the players picking up their man and a decisive goalkeeper, it's just we didn't do or have that