Sons' sorrow

:lol:

I was amazed at how wee Aggie was, I mean, he always looked wee but he is actually smaller than me.

It's quite the oddity. I've got a photo on my Facebook of me kneeling beside Ruby Murray which amuses me highly.

Why the hell have players at this level got agents anyway? Seems like a waste of money. If you're good enough at a part time team then you will stand out and get a full time move. If he does head down south then fair play to him and best of luck. If sons midfielders are being scouted then surely turner would be the most likely to move. Harder working and more influential than agnew. I'm not knocking aggy here just prefer turner

Aggy's 'agent' is one of his mates. He and Aggy set up a football agency - Aggy is the best player.

http://www.sonasfootball.com/the-team.asp

Delighted Agnew has signed on again for this coming season, double figures from midfield isn't to be sniffed at.

As Moonster says I feel when he plays well the team performs, hopefully he get a bit more credit for the job he does this season.

Regardless of how well he performs Jim Cunningham will still think he's pish!!!