Sons' sorrow

Dods didn't impressed me at all last season. Yantorno would be fantastic; Unlikely, but fantastic.

Keiran Brannan has joined Chapman at Annan for anyone interested.

I quite liked Brannan. Always seemed to try and put a shift in, honest player, and a loyal servant to the Club.

Good luck to him

I have to say I thought he looked more suspect in the 2nd division than he did this / last season.....perhaps it was the Craig Gordon influence.....or perhaps (after In Murray came in) our defence looked bit more solid with Lithgow and Graham as commanding centre halfs?

aye, you could be right, but he still provided us with a number of scary moments with his inability with cross-balls, even last season. Gordon must surely have had some influence as he was/is a great goalie (I mean Gordon, not Shay!!! Shay's good, not great). Edited by ThirdrockfromtheSon

I'm certain one of these is Armand One which is slightly disappointing. He looked severely overweight last season.

Tell me that's a wind up,he's scored 2 goals in the last 2 seasons :blink:

Severely overweight is also an understatement!

post-33799-13702067447414_thumb.jpg

Hard to believe anyone is stupid enough to believe One is signing for Dumbo. Be lucky to get a senior club absolute hoose end these days. Good lad right enough.

I have it on good authority that Greg Ross is one of the players signed up to be announced tomorrow.

Yantorno? Is this actually for real? That's a real blast from the past if so!

Dods, Hardie, McGinn, Clarke... changed days from last summer if that's the kind of guys, along with Yantorno, you are being linked with.

Murray seems to have excellent contacts.

Yantorno? Is this actually for real? That's a real blast from the past if so!

Dods, Hardie, McGinn, Clarke... changed days from last summer if that's the kind of guys, along with Yantorno, you are being linked with.

Murray seems to have excellent contacts.

Out of all the names mentioned so far I would suggest that McGinn is the only one we'd actually be in for. It remains to be seen if Murray does have contacts, folk making up names on PnB does not constitute Murray having contacts. ;)